Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-255.html)

Nice collection canonball. Youre lucky to have the Mclaren F1 with you. Nice display too. Keep the pictures coming in :)

Thx for the comments guys.

cyrus that is the baby benz 190E

amitV8 the jeep is a diecaste 1:18 scale form autoart or similar models available and not Tamiya.

@ Nikibusa: Nice Evo there!! What scale is it and which company?

nice collection...Canonball.Those mercs,Quattro look fab....

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiranhaBoy (Post 1113716)
@ Nikibusa: Nice Evo there!! What scale is it and which company?

Thats looks to be a Kinsmart, 1:36 scale.

Thx agspins.

benbsb29 here are the LC pics: Ran out of silver when making it so left the hood unpainted, got the new can have not got around to painting it:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonball (Post 1113940)
benbsb29 here are the LC pics: Ran out of silver when making it so left the hood unpainted, got the new can have not got around to painting it:)

It really looks good. Where did you pick it up from, and also the cost?

benbsb29 this is a tamiya 1:24 scale kit i built in 1994. Tamiya kits are available in any hobby shop or Tamiya centre in places like Sigapore/HK/japan/malaysia etc. The kits range from US$ 20 t0 50. BTW u need to work for many hours put detailing to get the final car ready as u see it. If u go to the Tamiya site you will see what is new and what is still available, some of the old ones from the late 80's & 90's are not available outside japan. The only place u can get them is Japan where the entire range is available.

If u don't want to build i recall seeing a good diecaste some years ago in 1:18 scale Gift Center in Mumbai or any indian hobby shop will fix u one for say Rs4 to 5 grand cheers

Hi CanonBall, nice collection of scale models. I remember seeing that particular LC model from Tamiya, but with UN decals. Do you use an airbrush ? I prefer WW2 aircraft myself, mostly in 1:72 & 1:48 scale. It's difficult to get model paints & other paraphernalia here in Chennai, I however did manage to get a few tins of Humbrol model paint which ran out a long time ago :)

Hi srini thx for the compliment I mostly use Tamiya ready to spray arosol cans which has so far given me showroom finish (gloss & consistency). I usually get mine on my over seas trip or friends who travel. The Tamiya centre in Singapor is large and well stocked I believe. Humbrol is that indian brand?

Lotus Esprit V8

Scale - 1:39
Make - Maisto

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1279s.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1280s.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1281s.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1282s.jpg

Hey guys I have a Bugatti Veyron 1:18 scale Autoart model. Unfortunately my cleaning guys dropped it off my table and now it broke, the front tyres have come off and I am unable to put them back

I am in Mumbai - can anybody help me out with this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiff (Post 1115921)
Hey guys I have a Bugatti Veyron 1:18 scale Autoart model. Unfortunately my cleaning guys dropped it off my table and now it broke, the front tyres have come off and I am unable to put them back

I am in Mumbai - can anybody help me out with this?

Hey spiff, I think Cyrus (cyrus43) is the guy to look for.

spiff : if you are in mumbai contact cyrus he is probably the best one to give you a solution.

Planet_rocker : dude which cam are you using ... great pictures.

@ Sinner - thanks man! i use a Nikon S6 (used mode: 6M*, 0 exposure, no flash, Macro mode - resized, original file was more than 2MB). :)