Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-250.html)

OMG!!! OMG!!! the 1:87 jetta is AMAZING.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1093869)
OMG!!! OMG!!! the 1:87 jetta is AMAZING.

It is just the size of my thumb. Will post more pics of it when I get time.
In fact you have to see it to admire it.

Hi Folks,
A Classic American icon from my collection after a long time.
Here's a '57 Chevy Corvette. This is a Bburrago 1: 18.
Good detailing.

Even i have the silver jetta.
The pic of the 2 jettas inside the grille of the original looks damn good.

!

@ Dussy : OMG i'm just drooling at the detailing on the tyres. BTW how much did this cost you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by somspaple (Post 1093675)
hey jessie.. thanks for the info. but you have missed out on the more important/crucial scale model info. what make is it? scale? where did you buy it? the model has really great detailing. congratulations:).

The Porsche is a 1:18 and bought it at I believe a shop called Model Art in SelectCity Walk, Saket. Before you ask - it is for 4K. Can't really afford this kind of luxury myself - as I mentioned earlier - it was a wedding present from my friends. Thank you.

1:18 Ferrari F40 Bbburago My first 1:18 model

1:18 Maisto Porsche 911 Carrera 4S

Oi Vivek, they're smashing man ! Wiking does make some really amazing models, tiny ones at that. Loved them man ! And your photography !!

1:18 Maisto Mercedes SL500

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivekji05 (Post 1094118)
It is just the size of my thumb. Will post more pics of it when I get time.
In fact you have to see it to admire it.

your right. its great. hope to see it someday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 1094288)
Hi Folks,
Good detailing.

a very nice corvette. i used to see this bburago model when i was young in a certain toy store. also they used to have the die-cast kit version of the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 1094288)
Hi Folks,
Good detailing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1094483)
1:18 Ferrari F40 Bbburago My first 1:18 model

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1094495)
1:18 Maisto Porsche 911 Carrera 4S

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1094513)
1:18 Maisto Mercedes SL500

I must say this trend is getting richer and richer day by day as this beauties are adding day by day.

I, too, have a black 1:87 Jetta. My friend's dad got it from VW's German factory for me :)

a very nice corvette. i used to see this bburago model when i was young in a certain toy store. also they used to have the die-cast kit version of the car.[/quote]

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 1094399)
@ Dussy : OMG i'm just drooling at the detailing on the tyres. BTW how much did this cost you.

Thanks Amit V8 & sinner, This was added to my collection long back, maybe around Rs 1800. its a very well built model just like the Renault Alpine I had posted around two months back. I have noticed that the Bburagos which came years back seem much better built than what we get these days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1094503)
Oi Vivek, they're smashing man ! Wiking does make some really amazing models, tiny ones at that. Loved them man ! And your photography !!

Thanks mate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1094717)
your right. its great. hope to see it someday.

You will, one day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 1095243)
I, too, have a black 1:87 Jetta. My friend's dad got it from VW's German factory for me :)

I was gifted those by a VW head during a business meeting. He said he has a 'little something' for me when he gave it to me...and I didn't know it was this little. He knew one would be too little so he gave two.