Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-241.html)

Two Ferraris, 20 years Apart!!!

The Testarossa and the Scaglietti

First things first, this car is going to be turned into a full blown Super Tourer. The only problem, is that somehow, i cant get it apart!!! The moment i get it apart, The First thing i am Doing is painting the DAMN Chrome grille BLACK. But it will be Gloss Black. And the logo shall remail Chrome. Then the Wheels will go non-silver. They will most probably also go black. Just the way i like it...Watch this car closely....ALOT of future mods coming up. Nothing crazy and over the top, just subtle but suitable mods.

Hey guys... Time for some stock update, but this time from Kolkata.

I dnt know if many people know this but i sure did came accross this small store "Wonderland Toys" at Gariahat Road. They sell some really decent once.

List of things i saw :
Burago - Lambo Diablo SV
Burago - Merc 300 SL Red
Maisto - Porsche Cayne
Maisto - Lambo Murchi

And few more of Maisto's and Buragos

i was really really amazed at the collection... Let me know if anyone need their contact info.

i picked up this 1:40 Lancer nice quality will share the pics soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 1067606)
i picked up this 1:40 Lancer nice quality will share the pics soon.

Sinner, how much did the Lancer cost you?

Meanwhile, here are some pics of my Mahindra. Bought it to provide some company to its cousin the Rubicon.

It came with a rocket launcher attached, but i got rid of that. Some pics.

The Scale Model Thread-img_3268.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_3358.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_3359.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_3360.jpg

@ sinner, wonderland has an awesome collection. i saw a 500sl roadster, merc ssk by bburago, the lincoln limo (1:18), willys mb, vw cghia etc. the ghia & the mb was awesome but sadly they didn't enter my garage.:Frustrati

@ benbsb29, this is how it used to look before in 1997 when i bought it.
The Scale Model Thread-11.jpg

The Battle of the Grand Tourers!!

Possibly, some of the best GT cars in the World.

More Shots of the Aston MArtin DB9 Coupe.

@Amit_V8 : That jeep actually looks very desirable! And you bought that in 1997! Wow!

@Cyrus: Use a well-lighted area, and avoid the flash when clicking pics. They'll come out really well. ;) You have a good collection of exotics.

I had a look at the pictures of the 1:18 W124 E Class by Autoart. Its crazy moreso because I love this car so much. Goes for 114 USD and available only in US and Canada for now. This is at the top of my wish list now. This and the 190 E . I am going to start expanding my Benz collection now after Ferraris when finances permit. But I will get the W124 and 190E anyhow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1068539)
I had a look at the pictures of the 1:18 W124 E Class by Autoart. Its crazy moreso because I love this car so much. Goes for 114 USD and available only in US and Canada for now. This is at the top of my wish list now. This and the 190 E . I am going to start expanding my Benz collection now after Ferraris when finances permit. But I will get the W124 and 190E anyhow.

Last i cheked, Gift Center had a W124 Coupe. Go quickly, Maybe nikhil still has it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1068719)
Last i cheked, Gift Center had a W124 Coupe. Go quickly, Maybe nikhil still has it.

Cyrus, I want the four door saloon not a coupe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1068758)
Cyrus, I want the four door saloon not a coupe.

Ahh! The One we discussed about!! Ask your couzin to get it!! lol..Ask your couzin to get me one also!! :D:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1068790)
Ahh! The One we discussed about!! Ask your couzin to get it!! lol..Ask your couzin to get me one also!! :D:D

I dont know about the E for now but I'm really tempted to buy the AA W221 S Class and the Maisto W220 S Class if they are available here. Any idea on the pricing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1068801)
I dont know about the E for now but I'm really tempted to buy the AA W221 S Class and the Maisto W220 S Class if they are available here. Any idea on the pricing?

Yes, The 221 S Class AA is 3.5k. Its on my "To be Bought" list since a long time. Just waiting for the GTR as of now Though.

Also, Maisto Makes the 220 S600 in the Playerz range. Dont know if they have a normal version of it. Salil has the S600 in a bluish grey i think. With Bling wheels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1068814)
Yes, The 221 S Class AA is 3.5k. Its on my "To be Bought" list since a long time. Just waiting for the GTR as of now Though.

Also, Maisto Makes the 220 S600 in the Playerz range. Dont know if they have a normal version of it. Salil has the S600 in a bluish grey i think. With Bling wheels.

3.5 k is not at all bad for a W221 AA. Cyrus, Maisto does make a normal W220. Question is where to find one. Maybe Nikhil can help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1069014)
3.5 k is not at all bad for a W221 AA. Cyrus, Maisto does make a normal W220. Question is where to find one. Maybe Nikhil can help.

Hypercity in Malad had a few of them.