Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-240.html)

here is my amby from centy toys.
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00534.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00535.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00536.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00537.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00538.jpg

my whole jeep collection- wrangler unlimited, cj7 renegade, cj7, mm540, cl340 classic, cj8 scrambler, M38A1, cj3b.
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00540.jpg

my cj3b & cl340 classic
The Scale Model Thread-dsc00543.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1061502)
Wow benbsb... what a beauty, complete with "Bharat Sarkar" livery. I've seen amby taxies, but this one takes the cake man ! Where'd you get her ? Make please ?

Thanks buddy! You may have guessed, its a Centy. :D
The Amby from Centy comes in two variants, one as a cab which Amit_V8 has posted, and the other in the "Bharat Sarkar" livery. I chose this over the cab version. Got it from BB.

Does anyone have any mod suggestions for the Amby, besides the tints, ofcourse?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1061958)
Thanks buddy! You may have guessed, its a Centy. :D
The Amby from Centy comes in two variants, one as a cab which Amit_V8 has posted, and the other in the "Bharat Sarkar" livery. I chose this over the cab version. Got it from BB.

Does anyone have any mod suggestions for the Amby, besides the tints, ofcourse?!

benbsb29, mine is not the cab. its a black color only with no opening doors & tata sumo wheels
the cab has a dual color of black & yellow.
also you can always mod ur amby to look like a mark 1 or a landmaster.

Amit, the chrome detailing stands out better on a black amby ! Btw, it's a great idea to try and make a landmaster from an amby.
All this amby talk is very very encouraging guys. I have two lovely amby models - a mark 4 from Ixo, and a very old mark 2 from maxwell toys. I'll fish them out and post them tomorrow.

So, Remember me saying i wanted to make my Daytona look like the one that ran...umm..Dominated NASCAR!!!

HERE IT IS!! Still not complete though.

Good Pics Cyrus; Do click some of your other cars too and repost the pictures.

Will do that soon. Gimme a while. I am going to take all new pictures of almost all my cars.

Cyrus,

This is the best mod you have done till date. Keep up the good work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 1062901)
Cyrus,

This is the best mod you have done till date. Keep up the good work.

you are right salil.
cyrus this is the best mod of your moded carrier.:D but there's a slight mistake-the engine is a 426cid whereas you have written 427 on the hood. also, are those stickers or hand painted??

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1062950)
you are right salil.
cyrus this is the best mod of your moded carrier.:D but there's a slight mistake-the engine is a 426cid whereas you have written 427 on the hood. also, are those stickers or hand painted??

Whoops Whoops!! My bad about the 427..May change it later.
Anyways, these are all stickers, cut specially and painstakingly by a dear friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1062834)
So, Remember me saying i wanted to make my Daytona look like the one that ran...umm..Dominated NASCAR!!!

HERE IT IS!! Still not complete though.

Nice stickering buddy...It gives the car much needed classic Nascar look clap:

The Scale Model Thread-gallardo-001.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-gallardo-005.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-gallardo-007.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc02442.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc02443.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc02441.jpg

P.S.
Some one please tell me where can i get the Scale models from in Delhi.

I Think, ModelArt has a shop in Delhi. Check on modelart.com

wow nice car collection.:thumbs up

hi,

please:can anybody tell me how to turn the highly glossy and shiny chrome like parts of a scale model to dull finish. this problem is apparent in low cost (read Maisto) models : I need this especially for Disc Brake finishing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the VTEC guy (Post 1060808)
Ford GT is beautiful among these models. can you post more detailed pics of it.

I think I have posted earlier in this thread but nevertheless some more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 (Post 1060883)
closeup of that bike please. Good collection.clap:

thank you! here few of them. don't have right pics (waiting for the right camera for close up pics). the bike has active suspension at the both the sides. front one mimics almost exact mechanism of that of original R1100R.