Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-236.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 1040510)
@planet_rocker: That should convince you to get a Kinsmart Evo, which you earlier rejected becoz of scale.

I am desparately in search of a scale model of the Indian Lancer. Benny, if you spot another one in your hometown, please PM me. Centy's cars have decent detailing for their dirt cheap price. And it's looking lovely. The turbo sticker looks a bit loud though!

I want to get hold of the elusive AutoArt Mitsu Evolution VI. Searching for two years in Mumbai but in vain.

@salilpawar: You are looking for the AA EVO VI WRC or the road car? I have the WRC Tommi Makkinen Edition from Autoart 1:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1040703)
@salilpawar: You are looking for the AA EVO VI WRC or the road car? I have the WRC Tommi Makkinen Edition from Autoart 1:18

Both are pretty rare. You are lucky to have that model.

@benbsb29: Wow lovely Alto. Does centy still make models ? I have an 800, an esteem, an omni, and a gypsy from centy, all bought almost ten years ago !

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 1040849)
@benbsb29: Wow lovely Alto. Does centy still make models ? I have an 800, an esteem, an omni, and a gypsy from centy, all bought almost ten years ago !

Thank you, SuperSelect. Centy is still very much into making models, and for a price which is almost half of a similar scale Maisto, the detailing is just about fine. I now have an Alto, a Lancer, an Amby and an MM540 from Centy.

Couple of more pics of the Alto, with a spoiler i made.

The Scale Model Thread-img_3258.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_3259.jpg

Here's the Centy Lancer with my KINSMART Evo.

Name:  IMG_3257.jpg
Views: 4746
Size:  52.1 KB

Quote:

@ guyonblackybx: Where did you get that Ferrari from?
One of my friend brought from Singapore. Its remote controled. I have been to Lifestyle(Begumpet, Hyderabad) and found a bigger(1:18) version over there by NewRay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1040151)
@ guyonblackybx, please give some details of the ferrari & the lambo. like who makes it, more pictures, price etc.

Ferrari is NewRay.

Lamborghini is from Kinsmart.

Nice models of the Ferrari and Lambo. But, Lambo in black looks dull, had it been in its trademark color ( yellow), it would have been hot looking.

How much do they cost?

my latest 1/18 aquisition

Beautiful model godsenvy. The E Type is just gorgeous. I'm guessing this is a Bburago :)

right guess, dippy it is a Bburago. detailing is ok ok,
one quick Q though. I don't seem to have the ORVM's with it. Is that how it is for Bburago?

Off late, I have started collecting models of the 1960-70 era.
currently have an Impala, Jag E-type and a Fiat 500.

Planning for a Porsche 356B and a Lambo Miura

@ godsenvy: In the hay days we all thought Bburago detailing was the best. Atleast I thought so. It is now after brands like Autoart and Kyosho have come that we think Bburago is ok ok. Cant blame you for that. I agree with you there :)

I'm not sure whether this E type model came with the mirrors. I'll check my Bburago catalogue and find out.

i however had only heard about Maisto, because that was the make of the 2 Porsche 911's that I picked up about 3 years ago.

Only when I saw AutoArt's models did I realise how much of a sea of difference there is.

I have a wallpaper of the E type and noticed the ORVM's and wondered why the scale model didn't have it. thanks dippy :)

Dear Patrons, friends & well-wishers,

Outstanding new additions to Autofest City - that's what we'd call these new models that we added recently to the collection. They will definitely add a special dimension to the historic importance of the city.

Here is the link to the issue:
V7-I10 Oct 2008.pdf - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

Best regards,
Neil D'Costa
Co-founder - Autofest City
MYSORE - INDIA

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 1041613)
Nice models of the Ferrari and Lambo. But, Lambo in black looks dull, had it been in its trademark color ( yellow), it would have been hot looking.

How much do they cost?

I love black and agree that Labo looks the best in Yellow.

I brought Lambo at 225 Rs. Ferrari at 1800 Rs.

Latest additions to my collection :D. barely a day old..
feels gooood

1. The Morgan Aero 8
2. 2003 world champion Michael Schumacher limited edition (no. 15006 of 25000)

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 1040510)
@planet_rocker: That should convince you to get a Kinsmart Evo, which you earlier rejected becoz of scale.

how can i reject an Evo? :Shockked: i want it desperately. i was myself looking for the red autoart evo - but Kolkata has such a good market for scale models. :Frustrati

i wonder where amitv8 gets the scale models from??

the BS Potenza tread design looks GY F1 GSD2-ish