Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-226.html)

My latest toy , a Pontiac GTO i purhased at FAO Schwartz for 50 bucks. I love it!. :)

WOW!! Seems pretty well detailed!! Waht scale is that??

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1014425)
Thats one hot muscle...what make is that?... Motormax?

No, ERTL.

pretty nice. what's the price and scale?? any other models??

Wait just one sec!! Is this the SEMA SHOW GTO????? WHOAA!!! This is a good one indeed then!!

thanks man!that was of so much help.the bikes are awesome.and your collection is amazing too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulsarmaniac (Post 1015487)
thanks man!that was of so much help.the bikes are awesome.and your collection is amazing too.

Thanks buddy.This is just the begining though...Wait and watch..:D:D

@Salil, Pictures of your new buy PLEASEEE!!!! Along with the Skyline.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1015507)
@Salil, Pictures of your new buy PLEASEEE!!!! Along with the Skyline.

I finally laid my hands on the 1:18 Nissan 350z Nismo S-Tune (Maisto). It compliments well with my Nismo Skyline. Detailing is a couple of notches below my skyline but nevertheless it's a decent buy for Rs.1600/-

Cyrusbhai, thanks for informing me about the 350z. I'll get decent pictures by the weekend, sure!

For others, this is the pic from the official website.

The only (bad quality) pic I could manage to click was the one involving some drifting action with the Skyline.

The Scale Model Thread-image004.jpg

finally, finally, finally its here.clap: i am out of words to describe it. (not because i do not know english:D), but i was dreaming about these two models every night for the last 2/3 years. they were out of stock, being old models available till 2002.
found both of these in BIG BAZAR. thanx for keeping such models.
i hope GTO & SAMURAI will like it.
this horrible color will be changed to black, the wheels & bull bars to silver. see the RECARO lookalike seats.
they are all from CENTY & are of 1:47 scale.
its known by the name of MAHINDRA CLASSIC.

THE MAHINDRA ARMADA, father of the bolero & father of Indian SUVs.(TATA SUMO being the mother).

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1016966)
i hope GTO & SAMURAI will like it.

You bet I do!! And am pleasantly surprised at their attention to detail. Drainholes, roll bar shape, 4x4 badge above the rear wheels, wire wheel effect....they covered it all. Even the standard Mahindra mudflaps are the same. The spare wheel is centered on the tail gate in stock form. My Classic has exactly the left-aligned arrangement as the scale model.

Gonna have Mom keep an eye out for this Jeep whenever she visits the big bazaar. Thanks man.

hey guys, whats the latest on the stock at gift center? am looking for 1:18 american muscle, planning to go in the evening..

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1017285)
Drainholes, roll bar shape, 4x4 badge above the rear wheels, wire wheel effect....they covered it all.

Add to that the fuel filler cap in the right position. I am going to start looking for this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1017285)
You bet I do!! And am pleasantly surprised at their attention to detail. Drainholes, roll bar shape, 4x4 badge above the rear wheels, wire wheel effect....they covered it all. Even the standard Mahindra mudflaps are the same. The spare wheel is centered on the tail gate in stock form. My Classic has exactly the left-aligned arrangement as the scale model.

Gonna have Mom keep an eye out for this Jeep whenever she visits the big bazaar. Thanks man.

there was a black colored model available before, but that's out of stock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1017338)
Add to that the fuel filler cap in the right position. I am going to start looking for this one.

keep an eye on local toy shops. the bigies won't have it.

HAHAHA!!! Good one Salil!! And of course, congratulations. Did you see the rest of his new collection?

Here are all my Ferraris. Just decided to do a small photosession thingy!! I really need a better camera!!! Anyone wanna donate one?? :D:D

This damn Spyware is really pushing the limits of my damn patience. for gods sake will the Mods look into it!!

Anywyas, the pics didnt upload for some godforsaken reason. Here are the rest of them.

The Scale Model Thread-image_155.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-image_156.jpg