Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-222.html)

the millie miglia is super awesome. i do have a 328 roadster not an AA nor a 1:18 but a 1:36.

Ok guys. As promised. Here is the evening i spent with my superbikes.

Part 2 of the photo session. Enjoy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1002839)
@khanak, As usual, You have managed to find superb news for all of us!! But knowing Exoto, it will be out of reach for all of us!!

Yea $500 and $600 for them is pretty steep, but if you go through the list of features, it might just seem worth it. I guess it makes more sense payng the 500 for this than the 43,000 for the unbranded, unlicensed resin models from China.

Hey guys, I've got a friend of mine who is keen on purchasing a couple scale models...mainly cars and specifically Formula 1 pieces. Can someone suggest good places for these in Delhi/Bombay/Bangalore or even Dubai?

Thanks a lot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 1003490)
Hey guys, I've got a friend of mine who is keen on purchasing a couple scale models...mainly cars and specifically Formula 1 pieces. Can someone suggest good places for these in Delhi/Bombay/Bangalore or even Dubai?

Thanks a lot.

Well, in bombay, I think the only person who has F1 cars is Gift Centre.

Also, the new Maisto Range is out. Spotted the RR Sport and the Nissan 350Z Nismo S-Tune.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1003594)
Well, in bombay, I think the only person who has F1 cars is Gift Centre.

Also, the new Maisto Range is out. Spotted the RR Sport and the Nissan 350Z Nismo S-Tune.

Doesn't Delhi have a Model Art? IMO that will be the best place to pick up models in India. Im pretty sure Dubai has some better shops though.

guys check out the WRC models by Bburago. they are AWESOME.

here is my 1:32 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED. was dieing to get one.

@dipps, When are we doing the Prabhat and Gift Centre Trip?
The Grey Superlegerra is booked for you!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick5490 (Post 1002579)
@Khanak, the M3 and the 320si should be around 4.5k, as for the Mille Miglia and the roadster, shold be around 6k.Not sure of the pricing yet as consignment has just arrived.The models should be at the showroom by Monday!

hi maverick, you mean to say 4.5K for each of the M3 and 320si?Please clarify. Roadster is available for around 3.5k from AA.

by the way very nice pics.. congatulations!

one more thing- can anybody inform where in bangalore Kyosho models are available. Model Art doesn't seem to have.

Ok guys, got the prices for the BMW Miniatures,

1) M3 E92 Kyosho: Rs.5370 - Available -02
2) 3 Series Touring 320si Kyosho: Rs.5370 - Available -02
3) 328 Mille Miglia Auto Art: Rs.5370 - Available - 01
4) 328 Roadster Auto Art: Rs 4590 - Available - 01

Again, these models will be on display at the showroom in a couple of days, and limited stock!

my first batch of snaps, my 1-24's

set number 2 -
my 1-36+ range (will try to post individual images soon)

Quote:

Originally Posted by swift8847 (Post 1001983)
Please ignore the ear buds. :D

Nice pictures. I hope the ear buds ain't used ones!!!!!:D

Maisto 1:24 Ford Mustang GT Pro Rodz series cheers: