Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-207.html)

Ok guys.. here is my list of 1:18's

1) 1939 Lincoln Zephyr Conv - Signature
2) 1965 Pontiac GTO - Maisto
3) Mercedes Benz 300 SL Gullwing - Bburago
4) Mercedes Benz 500K - Maisto
5) Ford GT90 - Maisto
6) Ford Focus WRC - Bburago
7) Ferrari 360 Modena - Hotwheels
8) Ferrari F399 Michael Schumacher F1 - Hotwheels
9) Ferrari FXX - RC
10) Hummer H1 - Maisto
11) BMW X5 - E70 - Kyosho
12) BMW 3 Ser E36 - UT (Horrible detailing - Free)
13) Lamborghini Diablo - Bburago
14) Lamborghini Murcialago - Maisto
15) Mustang Mach 3 - Maisto (Front Wheel damaged)

@Sinner let me know which one should i bring.

@Turbo.. you can bring your Jag!

@dippy.. has to be the zonda!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 962643)
Saw a Reventon 1:18 box packed, could not see the model as it did not have a see through cover. It was a classic collection by Bburago.

Anyone seen one? Oh i saw this one in a toy shop in Goa.

:Frustrati Why didn't I see it when I was there!!!

Dippy, you wont be getting the Revention along???!!!

Not this weekend. The rally in pune Remember!!! Also, powai is too far for us townies!

has anyone seen the Bburago models? the new fiat 500 & the e-type jaguar is pretty good. also the STREET TUNERS has a LAMBO GALLADRO convertible. & a PEUGOT 306 convertible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 964069)
has anyone seen the Bburago models? the new fiat 500 & the e-type jaguar is pretty good. also the STREET TUNERS has a LAMBO GALLADRO convertible. & a PEUGOT 306 convertible.

Gift Centre has the FULL Collection. Available on order.

1:18 Lamborghini Miura SV by Anson. Nicely detailed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by farid (Post 962270)
I am new here as well and have bee collecting since childhood though now I collect only Mercedes. Any scale, any make. Would love to see pictures of your Benzes. Keep up the good work

Guys from what I could gather Farid has a fantastic & extensive collection of Merc scale models! Maybe you guys should pester him for some pics!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 964095)
Gift Centre has the FULL Collection. Available on order.

They were supposed to get a shipment of Bburagos the day I went there to pick up the Pullman and were going to get a shipment of AAs today. Any updates?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 964124)
Guys from what I could gather Farid has a fantastic & extensive collection of Merc scale models! Maybe you guys should pester him for some pics!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by farid (Post 962270)
I am new here as well and have bee collecting since childhood though now I collect only Mercedes. Any scale, any make. Would love to see pictures of your Benzes. Keep up the good work:deadhorse

Hey Farid

If you go through this thread you'll find some pictures of my Mercedes collection. Iv been thinking of concentrating on only Mercs but Iv scrapped that idea as of now. Id love to see pictures of your collection.

Cheers

Btw incase anyone wants to get rid of anything 1:18, let me know. Id be more than glad to buy it off you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos (Post 964111)
1:18 Lamborghini Miura SV by Anson. Nicely detailed!

I love the Miura. Cant decide whether to get the Bburago one or the Kyosho one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 962129)
I have the Same one!!

What have you taken that picture on? Looks like carbon fibre.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick5490 (Post 961145)
oasking for a shocking Rs 65,000! :Shockked: If anyone is interested, please send me a pm for his contact no..

Does he deal in scale models?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 964188)
I love the Miura. Cant decide whether to get the Bburago one or the Kyosho one.

The only answer is Kyosho or even Auto Art. The Bburago Miura is not that great in detail plus it has horrible chrome wheels. This is what I think, which is why I paid a little more and got the one made by Anson. I dont think you get Miuras by Anson anymore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 964189)
What have you taken that picture on? Looks like carbon fibre.

Yes, it is a CF Sheet. Its an adhesive sheet, but the glue is rubbish!!

Also, no idea about the New Bburago range yet. I will go again on saturday.

ok guys.. this thing has just come in, its a 1:24 RR 100EX Scale model made of Pewter i guess.. costs approx Rs.70,000! The detailing is not very good.. only to be used as a table piece! Here are the pics.. and yes.. it weighs an astonishing 5 kg's!!

Looks astonishing... I would expect a little better detailing with 70000 of my money. But stills , i'm sure this will make somme rich lad tooo happy.

Yea, infact the back seat hardly has any detailing. But all in all it looks killer
Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 964803)
Looks astonishing... I would expect a little better detailing with 70000 of my money. But stills , i'm sure this will make somme rich lad tooo happy.

Looks killer. Btw, does that thing even move cause the wheels dont seem to have any rubber.