Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-206.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 962643)
Saw a Reventon 1:18 box packed, could not see the model as it did not have a see through cover. It was a classic collection by Bburago.

Anyone seen one? Oh i saw this one in a toy shop in Goa.

Guess you havent been checking the pages correctly.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/961590-post3058.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 962643)
Saw a Reventon 1:18 box packed, could not see the model as it did not have a see through cover. It was a classic collection by Bburago.

Anyone seen one? Oh i saw this one in a toy shop in Goa.

ya Khank has one...:D check on the link posted by Cyrus
it is not avail in Banglore yet!! :Frustrati Had to settle for a RC Reventon Model from Maisto..but it is a bad boy and iam happy with it and will wait for it to be avail in Bangy and will go for it once it is here.. will post some vids of me doing wheel spins and donuts on it in the RC Forum!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 962129)
I have the Same one!!

Same Pinch..lol:
Btw Cyrus do you have any Hum Vee's on you?? Have you already posted the pics?? Saw this H3 man!! was amazing!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 961625)
The Mach 5 is a friend's!! Also, I have lost my camera recently and so i have only my phone camera!!

This is what i did to Salil's Merc!! salil..im keeping it!! too much effort!! :D:D

Wow!!!! I completely forgot about this. Thanks a ton! I want it back.please: .

Have you stuck the wheels?

If anybody has wheels worth fitting on a 1:18 Merc, please PM me or post here.

Thanks!:)

So its the same one as Khanak, thanks Cyrus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 962742)
Wow!!!! I completely forgot about this. Thanks a ton! I want it back.please: .

Have you stuck the wheels?

If anybody has wheels worth fitting on a 1:18 Merc, please PM me or post here.

Thanks!:)

Go to hell!! :D
Name your price. I am serious.
Also, the wheels are stuck. But they still steer

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuffRyder (Post 962740)
Same Pinch..lol:
Btw Cyrus do you have any Hum Vee's on you?? Have you already posted the pics?? Saw this H3 man!! was amazing!! :D

Nope I have no hummers and I dont plan on getting any soon!!

Forgot about the spray can sponsorship, eh? :D

How does a list of reg.nos. of Taxis with Fiat Grilles sound to you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 962796)
Forgot about the spray can sponsorship, eh? :D

How does a list of reg.nos. of Taxis with Fiat Grilles sound to you?

I am deaf!! Nothing sounds good to me!! :D:D

It has become a part of my hall now. It was here for almost three months now remember!!

Garib aadmi ko maaf karo, yaar! Itna julm mat karo!

My lord, I beg to you, my dad will kick me, my bro will hang me, my uncle will slice me into 1100 (pun intended) small pieces!

BTW, the Supra looks better without the spoiler.

My lord, I beg to you, my dad will kick me, my bro will hang me, my uncle will slice me into 1100 (pun intended) small pieces! All T-BHPians, please pray for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 962838)

My lord, I beg to you, my dad will kick me, my bro will hang me, my uncle will slice me into 1100 (pun intended) small pieces! All T-BHPians, please pray for me.

Yes, i know!! Thats why i have removed the spoiler and taken pics...

Well so i see quite a lot of people are interested in a photoshoot.
Lets answer some big questions first.

When ? - well i'd say, pick a weekend, and please a weeks prior notice for people to prep and make planns.

Where ? - The question here is .. Which central location. My suggestion would be powai. I Know there are a lot of potential places around. Take the go-karting track for instance. I'm sure they won't turn down some enthusiasts like us. + it can double up as a Race day for us unfortunate Mumbaikars. Also Adhish can help us with location searching.

How ? - Big trouble doing this. well here is what i do.
take a towel and fold it in half, so that the lenght is the full streach and the width is approximatly 12". Now place one car in one not so corner and the roll the car and the place another car and then roll.
A standard Towel lenght can hold 3 cars one on top of other. And yes no scratchs and dents what so ever. Just be carefull of the side mirros.
I'll try and post some pics of this soon.

so lets plaan something guys...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 962914)

Where ? - The question here is .. Which central location. My suggestion would be powai. I Know there are a lot of potential places around. Take the go-karting track for instance. I'm sure they won't turn down some enthusiasts like us. + it can double up as a Race day for us unfortunate Mumbaikars. Also Adhish can help us with loc

+1 The Go Karting track would be PERFECT. I dont think anyone should get too many cars since we really would regret it if anything gets damaged during transit. Lets set a theme for the photoshoot. Is everyone fine with Powai?

Humm limited cars would be better.
Lets try not to have doubles...
My cars to show up
1- Ferrari F430 Scuderia
2- 2008 Audi R8

I could get

1) The Shelby GT500
2) Knight Rider KITT
3) Pagani Zonda or E46 M3 Coupe ??