Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-205.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 961201)
The TOYOTA SUPRA is here!!! And it is a Stunner!! Also featured here is the MACH 5 from Speed Racer!!!

The Supra looks great. Is the Mach 5 also yours?

These cars deserve better pictures. Atleast make sure the light is good enough when you take pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 961621)
Nice!! Hey adhish, do you want to have a shoot with only our cars first?? Because Mav stays in thane and i think it will ne difficult to co-ordinate!

I live in Powai so that might be an issue for you. Id love to do a photshoot buddy. But with which cars?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 961622)
The Supra looks great. Is the Mach 5 also yours?

These cars deserve better pictures. Atleast make sure the light is good enough when you take pictures.

The Mach 5 is a friend's!! Also, I have lost my camera recently and so i have only my phone camera!!

This is what i did to Salil's Merc!! salil..im keeping it!! too much effort!! :D:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 961625)
The Mach 5 is a friend's!! Also, I have lost my camera recently and so i have only my phone camera!!

This is what i did to Salil's Merc!! salil..im keeping it!! too much effort!! :D:D

The wheels are a little too big for my liking but I think the matte black paint is looking really nice. Also wish you would run some subtle stickering across the sides of the car. THat may really add to the looks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 961630)
The wheels are a little too big for my liking but I think the matte black paint is looking really nice. Also wish you would run some subtle stickering across the sides of the car. THat may really add to the looks.

Let me see what i can do..Do you want anything of yours modded??

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 961393)
@ Dippy : Nice Car.. But considering its from Hotwheels. The detailing looks a little less. May be its just the Lighting, can we have day light photographs .. Hope not asking for too much.
@ Mav : Dude... where are we with out photoshoot planns. This weekend. Or the 3rd..

hey sinner.. we can try for this weekend, gonna be busy on 3rd.. let me know.. another question.. how do we carry so many models?? i guess my count has gone upto 18!

@ Khanak.. the Reventon looks absolutely ravishing, mean.. as if its out to take a revenge!!
Lets plan for a photoshoot meet!

Hi All,

This is my Maisto Die Cast Metal 1:24 1967 Ford Mustang GT
one of the most common models, but one of my personal fav..:D

I have the Same one!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 962129)
I have the Same one!!

agree: its a common one, but like the muscle feel on the car. so posted the pics..cheers:

I am new here as well and have bee collecting since childhood though now I collect only Mercedes. Any scale, any make. Would love to see pictures of your Benzes. Keep up the good work:deadhorse

Quote:

Originally Posted by kroniq (Post 961610)
hey im new on this thread.i have been collecting car models since i was a kid.its been a while since i bought any new ones but i would like to share consisting of my cars.and please let me know if you would like pictures

1:18
ferrari 360 modena
ferrari 550 marenelo
mercedes s class
mercedes sl-500
porsche cayenne
porsche 911 turbo(94 model)
honda s2000
lambo diablo
lambo miura
jaguar s2000
mercedes 500k roadster
lexus ls400
buggati eb110
dodge viper(now broken)
mustang mach 3
the old cevrolet corvette roadster
and a few others..

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuffRyder (Post 962113)
Hi All,

This is my Maisto Die Cast Metal 1:24 1967 Ford Mustang GT
one of the most common models, but one of my personal fav..:D

a really nice 1. does the boot open??

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 962274)
a really nice 1. does the boot open??

@ amit na boot does not open, but it is def a muscle car as it is very heavy..:D

The Mustang GT looks great. Looks nice for a 1:24.

@Mav: Even I would love to do a photoshoot with you guys but like you said carrying the models would be a problem. I think we should decide on a central location for the shoot where we can all meet up. Actually I have good surroundings in my building but everyone might not want to come to Kandivali, hence a central location is what I was thinking.

I have quite a few cars in my collection which I yet havent featured on these pages. I will do so soon. But next is outdoor pics of the GT500 and the Reventon.

Hey Mav, let me know when you guys plan to meet up. WOuld love to drop in if I find the time. And would love to see the Revention.

Saw a Reventon 1:18 box packed, could not see the model as it did not have a see through cover. It was a classic collection by Bburago.

Anyone seen one? Oh i saw this one in a toy shop in Goa.