Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-202.html)

Hey Adhish, you've got an outstanding pullman there, we were the privileged ones to see it right then and there when you bought it.:D
I got a 1941 cadillac series 60 special to supplement my 1:22 classic collection. Have ordered a few more.
Cyrus, it was good to have a fellow ogler to ogle at scale models !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSelect (Post 959626)
Hey Adhish, you've got an outstanding pullman there, we were the privileged ones to see it right then and there when you bought it.:D
I got a 1941 cadillac series 60 special to supplement my 1:22 classic collection. Have ordered a few more.
Cyrus, it was good to have a fellow ogler to ogle at scale models !!!

Thanks a tonne. Cant wait to see pictures of your Cadillac.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 956717)
Nice one Navin. Is it die Cast?? This is a perfect MOD candidate!!

I found the most amazing modified 6 series model on facebook.

The Scale Model Thread-n553462045_1243651_6351.jpg

Login | Facebook

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 959250)
4k for a Cayenne Turbo? I got my Minichamps Jordan 191 F1 car Schumi's career first GP car for that much that too a limited edition. Sheeesh

I believe it comes in a special Porsche box. Id be happy buying anything from the lovely Porsche showroom at Kemps Corner though. It has good friendly staff, amazing interiors and two of the most beautiful Cayennes sitting inside.They had a couple of T Shirts for sale too for about 5k each.

Khanak, the 600 is stunning!! How much did you pay for it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 959632)

Attachment 43747

Login | Facebook

Thats similar to what i have done to my M5. I just realised, i need to get a sheet of tinit for my windows. :thumbs up

@khanak: Thats a very beautiful Pullman you bought there. Like Cyrus said, the S Class doesnt hold up against it at all. How much is it for?

And yes my pictures will be up tonight. Sorry for the delay as our new SLR camera is operated by Kartik.

Managed to lay my hands on the Jaguar XJ 13. Sorry the photography might not be as immaculate as all of yours - was in a hurry. Amazing attention to detail.

That is some lovely detailing indeed!! Is that an AutoArt??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 960281)
That is some lovely detailing indeed!! Is that an AutoArt??

I have a feeling it is.

@khanak i saw the 600 at autoart today, BEAUTIFUL!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa (Post 960352)
@khanak i saw the 600 at autoart today, BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks

there are still a couple of details that I wanted to take pictures of but my battery died.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 959632)

Attachment 43747

Login | Facebook

I think this is a real car.

Sorry about that guys.

Yes..that 6 series does look like a real car..just noticed the number plate

khanak the merc is pretty good, nice find. here is my father's merc s gifted by my grandpa.
its a japanese model & was a r/c but the r/c was dead so the car is now a free wheeler.
its a 1965 Mercedes Benz (W111) 220