Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-189.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak01 (Post 937542)
aye cyrus..how much is the superleggera for?

It should be in the region of 1.3k and 1.5k....this one is free though!! :D:D

Lovely GT90 Mav. one of my Fav super cars from the 90s. After the XJ220 though!!

@RuffRyder: Why dont you pick up a paintbrush some black paint and do the requried. The Vespa will look much better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 938206)
@RuffRyder: Why dont you pick up a paintbrush some black paint and do the requried. The Vespa will look much better.

was thinking of the same..would do it this weekend and post some pics..:)

Lovely pictures everyone. Youre right Mav it is raining supercars out here:)

@Cyrus: Nice pictures. I like they grey one though

@Mav: Just love the GT90. Missed out on that one

@navin: Nice pictures esp the CGT

@ Ruff: Thats a very cute Vespa :)

Seeing all this I think I should take some pictures of my existing car lineup and post them here. Have quite a few like the XJ220, Zonda, Evo VI, E4 M3 etc..

Hey dippy... Long time no updates from u... Planning for something special these days ?
Anyways whats the latest in ur garage?. And which will be the next ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 938854)
Seeing all this I think I should take some pictures of my existing car lineup and post them here. Have quite a few like the XJ220, Zonda, Evo VI, E4 M3 etc..

ZONDA!!!! hurry up dude. Has it been added here before?

Guys what make are these LPs? Norev? I didnt know they sold Norev in India. Or is Maisto/BBurago making LPs now?

here are my muscle cars.

The LP's are maisto..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 937761)
It should be in the region of 1.3k and 1.5k....this one is free though!! :D:D

Lovely GT90 Mav. one of my Fav super cars from the 90s. After the XJ220 though!!

I have seen a matt black superleggera and the price mentioned as around 1.4k in OASIS. I had picked a nice replica of mustang MACH1 for around 250 bucks. The details are not as good as the costlier ones but it defenitely looks hot. If any of you visit oasis do check it out, the mustangs look really neat, and also they have some endeavours and cayennes and porshe's etc. I think they are pretty good enuf for the price of 200Rs or lesser. The mustang looks like the brown/purple one in the above photo minus the skirts and different alloys . It is navy blue in color and has silver racing stripes. Looks real neat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 939751)
I have seen a matt black superleggera and the price mentioned as around 1.4k in OASIS. I had picked a nice replica of mustang MACH1 for around 250 bucks. The details are not as good as the costlier ones but it defenitely looks hot. If any of you visit oasis do check it out, the mustangs look really neat, and also they have some endeavours and cayennes and porshe's etc. I think they are pretty good enuf for the price of 200Rs or lesser. The mustang looks like the brown/purple one in the above photo minus the skirts and different alloys . It is navy blue in color and has silver racing stripes. Looks real neat.

please please post the photos of the mustang.please: which company makes it??

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 939778)
please please post the photos of the mustang.please: which company makes it??

Hi amit, sorry to dissapoint you for the photos since i dont have a comp at home and am not allowed to upload photos from my office desk top. But i just googled out and here is the link Ertl 1:18 scale diecast 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 in Grabber Yellow with Black stripes . This is ditto the same one that i have only that the wheels are different and the color is blue with silver stripe in the bonnet. Other than that everything is the same along with the spoilers and the rear window plastic panes and MACH1 written on the lower portion of the door

There is another link with a similiar colored one 1970 Mustang Mach 1 Highway 61 blue 50587 Diecast Cars but the detailing on this is more precise. In my scale model the bonnet along with the doors is openable but not the back dickey.

will check out the make and let you know.

any idea if these are available in mumbai?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 939751)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec (Post 939816)
any idea if these are available in mumbai?

sorry KSM , not too familiar with mumbai. I got mine from OASIS complex at koramangla, and i guess it was the lifestyle dept on the 2nd-3rd floor

Oh ok. Do let us know if you come to know of these being available in mumbai somewhere.

The more expencive onel are available is shoppers stop and landmark stores. I have also seen some in croma.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 939822)
sorry KSM , not too familiar with mumbai. I got mine from OASIS complex at koramangla, and i guess it was the lifestyle dept on the 2nd-3rd floor