Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-188.html)

Hi Guys,
hope its okay to post pics of two wheelers here,did not see anyone else do so..
My Green Hornet Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 1:12 from Maisto :)

which shoppers stop are you talking about(bandra/juhu/andheri etc???)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 933979)
There is an RC Reventon available in Shoppers Stop. Also there is the usual Carerra GT, SLR and M6 Cabrio.
Edit: i am NOT buying the 1:18 Reventon. Have dropped the idea all together..Let see what else will come by next time. I MAY finally get my Elusive SUPRA now..:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec (Post 934431)
which shoppers stop are you talking about(bandra/juhu/andheri etc???)

Bandra. Go on the Third floor and go right in. There you will see it.

thanks a lot cyrus. will keep that in mind. Whats the price range like?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 934433)
Bandra. Go on the Third floor and go right in. There you will see it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec (Post 934435)
thanks a lot cyrus. will keep that in mind. Whats the price range like?

It is 1k. It is a 1:24 RC Lamborghini Reventon. But, if you want something better, there is a 1:8 Mustang too. And Also some SUPERB Nitto RCs.

LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO SUPERLEGERRA!!! Possibly the first one on the Foum. Not mne though. Very Very Dear Friend's car. (as good as mine) :D

Cyrus awesome pics!! that interior pic is amazingg

Some of my recent collections...

The Scale Model Thread-1-114.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-1-142.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_9200.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-img_9271.jpg

Wow! its raining supercars here! Nice pic Cyrus.. i was really confused between the superleggera and the LP.. had the LP not been there, would have picked the leggera for sure! Anyways, uploading a few pics of my 1:18 Maisto Ford GT90,

Also uploading a few pics of a supercars meet! :D Sorry bout the image quality.. never seem to get the lighting right!

My Old Gold Vespa 98 (1946) 1:18 from Maisto :)

aye cyrus..how much is the superleggera for?

@ navin bhp, the photos look so real. nice job.
@ ruffryder, the bad thing about the vespa is each & every part is silver. being a 1:18, the brake, start lever, shud have been black as normal. i saw these models before but didn't go for them as the finishing wasn't too good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 936384)
LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO SUPERLEGERRA!!! Possibly the first one on the Foum. Not mne though. Very Very Dear Friend's car. (as good as mine) :D

I got mine a day after Mav got his LP. I also picked up a SL500. A couple of days ago I picked up the LP from Hypercity Malad

@ ruffryder, the bad thing about the vespa is each & every part is silver. being a 1:18, the brake, start lever, shud have been black as normal. i saw these models before but didn't go for them as the finishing wasn't too good.[/quote]

agree: but it was on a sale and thought Rs. 45/- would not be a bad deal for it...:D