Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-185.html)

Nice pictures somspaple and the Ford GT poster in the background is perfect. Is this your office or home?

Is the FXX A hotwheels?? It looks like one!!! And i am sure the GT is an autoart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 924521)
Is the FXX A hotwheels?? It looks like one!!! And i am sure the GT is an autoart.

The FXX is a RC.. licensed product by Ferrari.. i have one too, goes pretty fast and the headlight led's light up!

Here are two British Beauties from my collection ! A Triumph TR3A and a Morris Minor Police Van.Both 1:26 Scale.
Cyrus, This time it is not a Merc ! :)

the minor is great, can you specify the make. does the doors and the hood/gate opens?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 924501)
Nice pictures somspaple and the Ford GT poster in the background is perfect. Is this your office or home?

thanks and yes thats my opice pod ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 924521)

yes as Maverick said it is a RC. And Ford GT is of Autoart make. I simply love it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 926089)
the minor is great, can you specify the make. does the doors and the hood/gate opens?

The make is 'Saico' , Chinese. The doors open but not the hood.
Got them from Australia.

Hey guys.. got myself a big bull yest.. the mighty LP640, although its 1:18 - some lucky people get an 1:1, hence the title!
here is a pic from my phone pic, also spotted were a prorodz cadillac eldorado, looked good.. but finishing was not upto the mark, then there were a couple of superleggera's, carrera gt's, a tuned corvette,SLR's etc at Lifestyle Mulund.Uploading a couple of initial pics..

Nice catch bro.. Whats the color of the LP , is it Orange or yellow, can't really figure out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 927636)
Nice catch bro.. Whats the color of the LP , is it Orange or yellow, can't really figure out.

Its orange.. have clicked pics with digi cam, will upload later.. how bout going for a spin in the 430 scud and LP640?? :D

Tell me are you game for this weekend ? I still have to take some good pics of the 430.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 927675)
Tell me are you game for this weekend ? I still have to take some good pics of the 430.

yup.. i am game for the weekend.. lets click the entire collection! will send u a pm..

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!:D
Heres my latest Range Rover HSE Auto Art Scale Model.
Beautiful quality - the myriad other brands of scale models cannot hold a candle to Auto Art's attention to detail and quality of execution - IMO.
But tragedy of tragedies, this is the last one that I can possibly squeeze into the current display area. Need new shelf space !!

Hey guys,

Uploading pics of the LP640.. also have a Diablo.. so posting the pics together!

P.S.: The Diablo is my first 1:18 Scale model.. bought almost 10-12 yrs back!