Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-181.html)

well i also have the model. the 1:5 MERC. going to post the pictures soon after my exams are over. mine is also black with gold rims.
here is the box.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick5490 (Post 910220)
Well you should post more of the pics then.. would love to see the collection..

Yes, will certainly do. Did you see my previous pictures? A Rolls Royce Phantom, an SAS Jeep etc?

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 892211)
my latest addition, the TATA 1313 TRUCK by CENTY TOYS.

it has scorpio wheel caps, looks as if tata made a smaller version of the 1210 SE or a 709 chasis with a SE styled body.. qutie funny looking but really nice one to collect and modify on.

very good catch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 910771)
well i also have the model. the 1:5 MERC. going to post the pictures soon after my exams are over. mine is also black with gold rims.
here is the box.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 910996)
Yes, will certainly do. Did you see my previous pictures? A Rolls Royce Phantom, an SAS Jeep etc?

The MERC is RC controlled??? It wont be very well detailed then will it??

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 911078)
it has scorpio wheel caps, looks as if tata made a smaller version of the 1210 SE or a 709 chasis with a SE styled body.. qutie funny looking but really nice one to collect and modify on.

very good catch.

No, it is not on any 709 chassis. It is the same old 1210 truck. But Centy toys, the manufacturer uses the same wheels for all its scale models. Cost cutting!

So, I am back to my hungry collective ways!! And this (i hope) will be my next meal!!
Salil, Dont mention anything here. :D:D

The only thing I dont like about the Hotwheels 599 & 612 is the wheels and the above ones are Hotwheels too? Wheels are again spoiling the whole look of the car.

IMO, F430 is the best Hotwheels. Period.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 911148)
The MERC is RC controlled??? It wont be very well detailed then will it??

Yes. For an RC it is quite detailed. Thats why I choose to get it. You may have noticed the doors, Dickey seat etc. quite detailed. The finish is great too not plasticky as some RC are.

Chevrolet Corvette "Mako Shark" by AUTOart

WOw hell cat, that is one beautiful piece of metal.. did u click that pic? pls post more pics..

@Maverick5490: Yes its a beauty indeed, the paint job and the details are excellent...some more shots of it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 911336)
So, I am back to my hungry collective ways!! And this (i hope) will be my next meal!!
Salil, Dont mention anything here. :D:D

I wish there was a maroon/red desi version too (the Scaglietti) complete with mudflaps :D!

@ Hellcat - Excellent pick and pics too.

Ok guys, where will I find Mercedes Benz 600 Pullman (black) in Mumbai?

Quote:

Originally Posted by F50 (Post 912277)
@ Hellcat - Excellent pick and pics too.

Ok guys, where will I find Mercedes Benz 600 Pullman (black) in Mumbai?

Try Gift Centre near Akbarallys @ Flora Fountain.
Get in touch with the shop owner Nikhil.

I have bought the 599s. They are Maisto 1:24 Kits. The only reason i bought these 1:24s is because they have a historical significance!! The cars are still in their boxes. Havent opened them yet. Will assemble them and post pics later.