Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-177.html)

@BT, I LOVE YOUR FIAT!! Where did you get it from?? What make is it?

make: DeAGOSTINI
bought it from ebay. It usally ships from HK. You can get them in many colors but shipping cost is a bummer since they all ship from HK.

Can you please put up the link here, It would be really good for all of us.

wow! there is a New-Delhi taxi available on ebay UK. This is awesome!!!
PROGETTO K FIAT 1100 "NEW DELHI TAXI" 1-43 *SCARCE* on eBay, also Race Saloons, Minichamps, Diecast Vehicles, Toys Games (end time 05-Jul-08 19:04:11 BST)

I bought mine from this guy
eBay Store - Safe Trade Store: Vintage, Renault, New Arrivals

here are a few more
1/43 Fiat 1100 / 1200 Granluce - red & white Diecast on eBay, also, Norev, Diecast Vehicles, Toys Games (end time 12-Jul-08 10:20:01 BST)
1:43 Starline:Fiat 1100 Diecast on eBay, also, Other Diecast Vehicles, Diecast Vehicles, Toys Games (end time 29-Jul-08 07:00:31 BST)
FIAT 1100 NEW STARLINE 50657 1:43 MODEL CAR RED on eBay, also, Other Diecast Vehicles, Diecast Vehicles, Toys Games (end time 29-Jul-08 18:05:28 BST)

Smallest addition to my small collection. They are 5 Minis - 1:72 scale. I was never a fan of dinky cars still I had over 200 of them. After starting 1:18 scale i never bought any other scale. But I was amazed to see this 1:72 scale. And now im thinking along with 1:18s I shall build small 1:72s collection too. Here are few pics. Cars are clicked by my trusty N82.

The Scale Model Thread-050720083091024.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-050720083101024.jpg

... and one more addition. Limited Edition of Subaru Impreza WRC - P.Solberg & P.Mills. L.E. No - 0161

The Scale Model Thread-050720083141024.jpg

Here's one more interesting model. Its a Maharaja of Rajkot 1934 Rolls Royce Phantom II Special body by Thrupp & Maberly. Its a plastic kit I had assembled a couple of years back.

my latest addition, the TATA 1313 TRUCK by CENTY TOYS.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 892211)
my latest addition, the TATA 1313 TRUCK by CENTY TOYS.

Anyone noticed the Scorpio wheels?? All centy toys have that wheel design!

Hi.. Is there any alternative to buy Scale Models apart from ModelArt (in Bangalore)..? or could you suggest any online shopping links which are reliable for buying and shipping Scale Modelsto India...? Thanks :-)

There are no online stores for Scale models for india. I Seriously think ModelArt should start selling them online from their website.

..:: Modelartindia.com ::..

My kids are into dodge viper so much that i have 4 of them right now. will try to post some pics very soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 893919)
There are no online stores for Scale models for india. I Seriously think ModelArt should start selling them online from their website.

..:: Modelartindia.com ::..

Cyrus, They do sell them somewhat online. I did get quite a few. One has to send them a mail giving details of the models you want and money has to be remitted either by draft or to their account. They send the models by courier (courier charges to be paid of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 894993)
Cyrus, They do sell them somewhat online. I did get quite a few. One has to send them a mail giving details of the models you want and money has to be remitted either by draft or to their account. They send the models by courier (courier charges to be paid of course.

But there is no one who delivers on delivery. I want the 350 from them. At least it is not expensive. 1200 bucks!

Hey Amit V8, I just remembered I had 2 trucks of Tata, finishing was very good. One was a Mail Van and other was a Water Tanker. I dont remember the make. I gotto search in my store room whether I have it or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by somspaple (Post 893662)
Hi.. Is there any alternative to buy Scale Models apart from ModelArt (in Bangalore)..? or could you suggest any online shopping links which are reliable for buying and shipping Scale Modelsto India...? Thanks :-)

You can try Sapphire Toys at Brigade Road they have lot of Scale Models on the 1st Floor