Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-175.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dussey (Post 875737)
I have the same Bugatti 1:18 scale from Bburago.
I am posting some pics of two interesting plastic kits . The Tamiya, British SAS Willys MB WW2 1:35 in Weathered Desert Camo (lot of effort with paints and clear) and
an Italeri Willys MB with Trailer 1:35. which I assembled a couple of years ago.

Excellent job Dussey !!! You are obviously very skilled.

I wish I had more time to work on some of my kits. I will post some pictures of my WIP 1:16 Minicraft Cadillac V16.soon.

Shankar , the Beetle Bailey Jeep is amazing. Where did you get this one from? I'd love to pick up one of these. :)

thanks!
bought it 4 years ago at Auto Art
they dont seem to have this in stock anymore as per my last visit a week ago though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 876495)
Shankar , the Beetle Bailey Jeep is amazing. Where did you get this one from? I'd love to pick up one of these. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 876613)
thanks!
bought it 4 years ago at Auto Art
they dont seem to have this in stock anymore as per my last visit a week ago though.

I have the same jeep with the Thompson twins instead of Baileey and Sarge and Luggage instead of the dog. I have removed the figures though.

what fun!
is yours a red jeep?
Because I saw this one in the TINTIN shop in Belgium or somewhere in 2003 but the asking price of 22 Euro was too high.
I d love to know where you bought this one - do let me know please because I also collect Tintin memorabilia

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 877523)
I have the same jeep with the Thompson twins instead of Baileey and Sarge and Luggage instead of the dog. I have removed the figures though.

Oh its the same colour as yours, not the red one. I will post a pic, i have removed the dolls on it though. I have them safely stored somewhere. I will put them back.

Picked it up in FoodWorld,Indiranagar; couple of years back.

Hey guys... Good news. I just placed an order for a Hotwheels 1:18 Ferrari F430 Scuderia (Red). I should be getting my hands on it sometime next month. i just used some images from the internet to create a collage.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 876359)
Hi RG

The US Army Jeep model with Sarge, Beetle Bailey and Sarge's Dog sitting inside, is a 1:27 or something as per the under chassis
here are some pics

@Sankar - Thanks for sharing the snaps. Bit toy-ish though!!

My MB is bit more detailed. Was traveling most of the previous weekends. Will soon post the snaps you asked for.

Wow..the scuderia looks good but I would have ordered a blue one for myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TractionAvant (Post 876399)
Excellent job Dussey !!! You are obviously very skilled.

I wish I had more time to work on some of my kits. I will post some pictures of my WIP 1:16 Minicraft Cadillac V16.soon.

Here's one more interesting model of mine.
A 1;24 Scale "Ajax". Chevrolet Flatbed Truck with a Ford Model 'A' Doctor's Coupe with 'Spirit of America' colours.
This is by National Motor Museum Mint.
You would have noticed, I basically collect Classic & Vintage.

This is a BHPians Merc. It is a 1990 Revell 500SL.

This is what he wants it to look like.

This is what i want it to look like.

It will be painted Matt Black / any other color..

There is a problem though.

These two screws dont open. So i suggested that we cut it so that the wheels fit. The thing is, the wheels will not be able to roll. But as long as the car looks ok, i personally dont think that that should be a problem. The owner thinks otherwise though.

Just look what I found on EBAY. A New Delhi, Fiat 1100 Taxi PROGETTO K FIAT 1100 "NEW DELHI TAXI" 1-43 *SCARCE* - eBay (item 140245152049 end time Jul-05-08 11:04:11 PDT)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stratos (Post 884273)

Thats a superb model. I really want a 1100 model but it is just too damn expensive!!

Mods, May I suggest, two threads on Scale Models are similar, one is ' Article on scale models' and the other 'Scale model thread ' maybe it will be appropriate to mesh them into one. ?

@Sankar. Some detailed snaps of my MB .

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00601.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00602.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00605.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00606.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00607.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dsc00613.jpg