Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-174.html)

I will PM you a pic RG
Im not sure of the scale though it is a bit bigger than 1:43
will check in the evening and PM you
cheers
Quote:

Originally Posted by R.G (Post 860852)
Thanks Shankar !!
This MB too is quite authentic in details.

Would love to see the snaps of your jeep's too. What scale it is ?

Cheers
~RG

Here are a few pictures i would like to share here. They were taken and edited by a dear friend.

Nice Rims on the Merc.. Is that from AutoArt?

Goddy

Nice photos.

Can we have some pics of the CLS wheel swap?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 872797)
Nice Rims on the Merc.. Is that from AutoArt?

Goddy

No thats a MAISTO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 872798)
Nice photos.

Can we have some pics of the CLS wheel swap?

Argh. Wait let me get my camera..

Here is the Wheel Swap of my CLS. They are BBS LM Black.

I hope Beem3r will like the M5 now.

The rear wheel isn't looking good. Front ones are OK. Will it be possible to fabricate some kind of spacers?

If you look closely at the older pics, you will notice that even the original ones wer a little inside. But i will put a spacer there.

I like your PM..real smart!! :D

I am posting this on behalf of a friend. If anyone remembers the 599 i had posted, this is the same guy who owns that too.

Jada Toys 1:18 Mach 5 from Speed racer.

hey cyrus43 the pics look great and ya the beamer which you painted in matte black does look really hot. and i do agree that you do need spacers for your cls as even the previous wheels were not as much inside as these ones. Nevertheless great job bro! cheers:

Thank you S2. I will be doing the spacer job as and when i get time. But it should be done in the next two days or so!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TractionAvant (Post 862061)

Yes Amit, it is a plastic kit first issued in the 60s (I think). Although not perfect, It was quite a job to get it up to this level. It took about a month of my spare time, if I remember right. I too have quite a few kits waiting to be built.

Cheers

I have the same Bugatti 1:18 scale from Bburago.
I am posting some pics of two interesting plastic kits . The Tamiya, British SAS Willys MB WW2 1:35 in Weathered Desert Camo (lot of effort with paints and clear) and
an Italeri Willys MB with Trailer 1:35. which I assembled a couple of years ago.

Hey great paintjob Dussey. I can imagine the amount of effort gone into those Jeeps. But looks worth your while though.

@Cyrus43: The M5 looks great now :) Good job. The matt paintjob is killer. Do some BMW roundels though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 875851)
@Cyrus43: The M5 looks great now :) Good job. The matt paintjob is killer. Do some BMW roundels though.

Now i can breath a sigh of relief!! Finally!! :D
So Glad you like it Beemer. I told you it was photography which was bad.

Hi RG

The US Army Jeep model with Sarge, Beetle Bailey and Sarge's Dog sitting inside, is a 1:27 or something as per the under chassis
here are some pics