Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-172.html)

Now My favourite. The SKYLINE GT-R R34. This is a royal SLAP IN THE FACE of AutoArt. The detailing is Mindblowing. And it is onli 23$ or something.

Some more pictures.

Yellow Evo 9. 1:32

Ferrari 355 Spider. With newly sprayed wheels.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 860612)
what an absolutely lovely looking jeep!

I ve got a similar one but its more of a toy with Beetle Bailey Driving, Sarge sitting in the front seat and Sarge's Dog sitting in the back seat.
Same old US Army Willys in dark Olive green.
The detail on that toy is pretty authentic though
cheers

Thanks Shankar !!
This MB too is quite authentic in details.

Would love to see the snaps of your jeep's too. What scale it is ?

Cheers
~RG

Quote:

Originally Posted by TractionAvant (Post 860660)
Thanks for the help Cyrus :thumbs up

Well, here are some pictures of my Alfa Romeo 8C 2300. It is a 1:32 Airfix kit. The box says this particular car was owned by Mike Hawthorn, the racing driver. Hope you guys like it :)

This is an Absolute Stunner. Very rare car i think. Keep it well!!

Voila! So you finally got what you always wanted. Good going.
What brand is the skyline? Methinks the Evo needs black wheels.

What is your mom's reaction? Fuming?:uncontrol More cars means more boxes.

Suggestion: Keep the 1:18s as stock as possible. Try all extreme mods on your 1:24s :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 860828)

Yellow Evo 9. 1:32

Correction: Yellow Evo 8 1:36

BTW, I bought the Kinsmart 1:32 VW Beetle RSi. Sorry, no pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 860875)
Voila! So you finally got what you always wanted. Good going.
What brand is the skyline? Methinks the Evo needs black wheels.

What is your mom's reaction? Fuming?:uncontrol More cars means more boxes.

Suggestion: Keep the 1:18s as stock as possible. Try all extreme mods on your 1:24s :)

Correction: Yellow Evo 8 1:36

BTW, I bought the Kinsmart 1:32 VW Beetle RSi. Sorry, no pics.

Car came without box. Directly from US ith a friend. Those wheels i got royally suck. And yes, I finally got what i want. Wish Fullfilled. Now i need a supra!! :D And yes i will keep them stock. But i am not changing the Evos wheels color. I took this car because of this reason. The detailing on the skyline is worth a second look. When you coming to have a look at it? And get your Skyline Please.

@Cyrus43: The M5 looks great now. Try and see if you can get any other matt colours. Yesterday I saw a matt red/maroon SL55 AMG and it looks great. Cannot describe how hot it looked.

What make is the Evo 7? And the Skyline I take it is Motormax? You cant compare it with an AA but Im sure its a good effort from Motormax. Enjoy the new models. All these budget models, I would say you can modify without any worries. They're released in large numbers so will not be rare. But when you get your first AA etc. be careful with those cause you know never which is going to become the next scale model holy grail ! Anyway keep collecting :)

Those are nice addtions Cyrus. Please keep them well. The detailing looks great on the Skyline but certainly one cant compare with the AAs and the Kyoshos. Just wait till you get your first AA model and you will know what I'm talking about. BEEMER has already given you a low down. As he said Motormax are good value . My Zonda is from Motormax.

I will remember that Beemie..Anyways, Believe me, The skyline is Phenomenal!!! And i am not getting any Autoarts soon. I Put the M5 pics on purpose to show em to you. The Number plate is from a Maisto Audi TT. Well actually my brothers TT. He is a little irritated.

I don't know if you have realised this: Your Lancer's bodykit, hood, wheels(?) and spoiler are exact replicas of Bryan O'Connor's 2Fast 2Furious Lancer Evo. So, a few years down the line, if you think of repainting it, you know which colour to use.:)

Name:  2fast_2furious_08_big.jpg
Views: 11266
Size:  20.4 KB

Of course i have noticed. That is one of the reasons i bought the car.

Here's my evoVIII with snaps from under the hood. Check out the sub and the amp in the 1st pic;). Bad quality pics cause water went in my digi and thus used my cell.

Is that an Import Tuner from JADA or is it an X Tuner?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 861781)
Is that an Import Tuner from JADA or is it an X Tuner?

Yup the import tuner from JADA

Quote:

Now My favourite. The SKYLINE GT-R R34. This is a royal SLAP IN THE FACE of AutoArt. The detailing is Mindblowing. And it is onli 23$ or something.
Cyrus,

I own a Aa Skyline GTR R34 in red. The first thing that does not match with this Motormax model is the die-cast itself. Autoart uses a very fine sheet unlike Maisto or Motormax who uses thicker crude die-casts. Result is that the overall look of the model looses its sharpness. Secondly, particular to this model is its decals on Aa. The model is actually incomplete without them. I leave aside everything other like paint, engine details, interiors etc. So "SLAP" - never. "royal SLAP" - not in a million years. :)