Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-171.html)

The new batch is what i am talking about. I dont know what batch it is.

Thanks Amit V8.
Its a 1:20 scale model. The windshield can be tilted and bonnet opened to see the side valve engine inside the engine bay.
It is from Tamiya.

Anybody has a idea that whether Maisto dealers have brought the gallardo superleggera to India or not because as far as I know audi r8,bmw m6 and gallardo superleggera are all maisto's latest and since the r8 and m6 hav already reached the market.Therefore,im guessing that superleggera might hav also been imported..Please can anyone confirm this..I desperately want that particular model.

Hello People,

Could someone explain to me how I could post pictures? I would like to post pictures of some of the kits I have built.

I am sure a lot of newbies are the same questions but a half hour worth of searching has thrown up nothing stupid:

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by TractionAvant (Post 859948)
Hello People,

Could someone explain to me how I could post pictures? I would like to post pictures of some of the kits I have built.

I am sure a lot of newbies are the same questions but a half hour worth of searching has thrown up nothing stupid:

Cheers

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html

Here you go!! Otherwide Email them to me on cyrus_ccd@hotmail.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.G (Post 858468)
After a lot of search and wait , my MB is here !!!
Would love to hear from you all about my MB

Attachment 19702

Attachment 19703

Nice pictures RG. Who makes this model?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak01 (Post 859845)
Anybody has a idea that whether Maisto dealers have brought the gallardo superleggera to India or not because as far as I know audi r8,bmw m6 and gallardo superleggera are all maisto's latest and since the r8 and m6 hav already reached the market.Therefore,im guessing that superleggera might hav also been imported..Please can anyone confirm this..I desperately want that particular model.

Id really like to buy the superleggera once its out, along with the M6.

I have not seen the SuperLeggera anywhere in Mumbai. I dont think Maisto has imported it yet though. R8 and M6 are in plenty though I have seen the R8 only in silver.

A friend of mine just bought the Superlegerra in the US. He says it is worth a buy.

My Skyline and Evo are here!!! I cant wait to get delivery. I will post pictures tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 860365)
Nice pictures RG. Who makes this model?

Thanks Khanak . It is from Tamiya.

what an absolutely lovely looking jeep!

I ve got a similar one but its more of a toy with Beetle Bailey Driving, Sarge sitting in the front seat and Sarge's Dog sitting in the back seat.
Same old US Army Willys in dark Olive green.
The detail on that toy is pretty authentic though
cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.G (Post 858468)
After a lot of search and wait , my MB is here !!!
Would love to hear from you all about my MB

Attachment 19702

Attachment 19703

Quote:

Originally Posted by shankar.balan (Post 860612)
what an absolutely lovely looking jeep!

I ve got a similar one but its more of a toy with Beetle Bailey Driving, Sarge sitting in the front seat and Sarge's Dog sitting in the back seat.
Same old US Army Willys in dark Olive green.
The detail on that toy is pretty authentic though
cheers

Pics Pics PLEASE!!! Is Sarge getting mad at Beetle?? :D

Thanks for the help Cyrus :thumbs up

Well, here are some pictures of my Alfa Romeo 8C 2300. It is a 1:32 Airfix kit. The box says this particular car was owned by Mike Hawthorn, the racing driver. Hope you guys like it :)

HERE THEY ARE. My babies are where they belong. At home with me!!

First the EVOLUTION 7.