Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-161.html)

Awesome pics Rpm! there is an article in todays Mumbai Mirror about a guy called Mr Rajesh Kale from Dadar and his scale models collection on Page 12, check it out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick5490 (Post 810507)
Awesome pics Rpm! there is an article in todays Mumbai Mirror about a guy called Mr Rajesh Kale from Dadar and his scale models collection on Page 12, check it out!

Yes he owns a place called Hobby Planet at Dadar opposite Shivsena Bhavan. I have bought a quite a few of my models from him. He has some nice collections of toy trains. He also used to have some rare car models which he used to keep on priority for me.

1:18 Signature - 1960 Lotus Elite - Red with White Stripes

1:18 Maisto - 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-DTM - Black

Hurrycane12, love the Lotus... the Mercedes is nice as well.

here are some of my stuff. my house is being painted, so going to post better potos later.

hey amit, nice Caddy... the Ferrari looks nice too, but would have been better in red I feel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 810859)
hey amit, nice Caddy... the Ferrari looks nice too, but would have been better in red I feel.

thanx. the caddy will be done by next week. its right now complete by 80%. so i did'nt shoot it well. its a long restoration job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 810535)
Yes he owns a place called Hobby Planet at Dadar opposite Shivsena Bhavan. I have bought a quite a few of my models from him. He has some nice collections of toy trains. He also used to have some rare car models which he used to keep on priority for me.

DIPPEEE where is this place???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 810535)

Dippy, you actually purchased stuff from him?! That's strange, cause when the interviewer asked him whether he'd like to make money out of his collection, he replied saying "Will you sell your heart".

Awesome pics RPMPKDMFF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 811280)
Awesome pics RPMPKDMFF.

Thanks mate. Will keep updating as and when I get new ones.

What you got that model for 160?
I think the cost have gone too high.

I remember when I used to buy these cars.They almost costed 50 per piece.
The max I had paid was 65.
But may be it was all a looong time ago.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK (Post 812207)
What you got that model for 160?
I think the cost have gone too high.

I remember when I used to buy these cars.They almost costed 50 per piece.
The max I had paid was 65.
But may be it was all a looong time ago.

Unlike other Indian made cars, this is diecast and not plastic. But still the pricing is quite steep. They also make Santro Xing, Innova etc.

Some Indian Cars from my collection.

I dont know if somebody has already posted this. Couple of years back, BS Motoring featured a 1:18 Hindustan Ambassador taxi (With DL registration). It was made by some European (possibly French) scale model company. I am trying to search for it... but in vain. May be someone with a collection of BS Motoring over the years would find it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 812308)
Unlike other Indian made cars, this is diecast and not plastic. But still the pricing is quite steep. They also make Santro Xing, Innova etc.

i agree . But since i was on my first visit to the shop i didnt want to leave empty handed:)