Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-159.html)

Find another Z-tune owner and I would give you mine for free. LOL!

I guess there is some on the forum who owns an S-Tune.
BTW, this is how an S-Tune looks. It looks slightly better but produces lesser power in real.

BTW, I also have a tiny matchbox size Hotwheels R33. It has custom spoiler, CF hood etc. etc. It even has a rollcage inside.

EDIT:

As far is T-BHP is concerned, This is the one which comes the closest to my Skyline

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo_lover

Clarification: the red one is an R-Tune and the silver is an S-Tune

The site below has very good reviews of Scale Models especially the comparos

Evo9 ralliart review

Salil How close would the 2F2F Skyline come to yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 806987)
Salil How close would the 2F2F Skyline come to yours?

Quite close i think. Dont you have the 2F2F Skyline Dipsie??

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK (Post 806888)
I think the only good models are those sold by Mahindra.

Mahindra sells scale models?

LOL! We all are talking as if we own the real deal. :P

Yes Dippy, ur 2F2F Skyline is one of the best on the forum

Got to sleep now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTA (Post 807002)
Quite close i think. Dont you have the 2F2F Skyline Dipsie??

Yes I do have the silver/blue Paul Walker Skyline from 2F2F. Only need to take good pictures thats all :)

Some new pictures of my cars. I am really bored right now. So expect new pictures of all my cars. Especially one car which is very very special to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 807010)
Mahindra sells scale models?

Yes it does. Go to the Scale models thread and search for my old posts under the name Cyurs43

@F50 : Yeah thats a maroon DB5 -Auto Art...yeah the dust is crazy....I have to clean them every 2-3 days....

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLS_55_AMG (Post 807194)
@F50 : Yeah thats a maroon DB5 -Auto Art...yeah the dust is crazy....I have to clean them every 2-3 days....

I love the way you got the lights set up... as for the dust, maybe you can put a mirrored back panel and sliding glass doors for the front. It wouldn't be feasible to get hinged doors. It will help a ton...

Hey thanks for the suggestions.....i cant put anything at the back coz the back is actually a slab of australian white marble...ill think about the sliding doors though

@ GTA, what's the yellow car on the right of the fusion? is it a ferrari?? also i like your modded scorpio & the swift.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 808371)
@ GTA, what's the yellow car on the right of the fusion? is it a ferrari?? also i like your modded scorpio & the swift.

It seems to be a Ferrari Testarossa... is it so GTA

Here are pictures of my ERTL 1:18 KITT from Knight Rider. Had posted them before but somehow cant find them anymore