Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-149.html)

Ok news news news.....
Me and my friend just picked up 3 1:18s from Crossword Mulund , Nirmal Lifestyle.
1- 1:18 Maisto Audi R8 ( Silver & Black)
2- 1:18 Maisto Porsche Carrera GT (Red)
3- 1:18 Maisto BMW M6 Cabriolet ( White)

Will post a few pics soon.

oh ya the R8 belongs to me..

Congratulations sinner. Looking forward to seeing pics of the car. Should look great next to a Gallardo.

Yeah man... If only i had a Gallardo.. I'm sure that'll be my next one. BTW the yellow Gallardo i posted earlier belongs to the same friend.

So i must admit that the Carrera GT and M6 will look fantastic next to the mighty bull.

What Say?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 791469)
Ok news news news.....
Me and my friend just picked up 3 1:18s from Crossword Mulund , Nirmal Lifestyle.
1- 1:18 Maisto Audi R8 ( Silver & Black)
2- 1:18 Maisto Porsche Carrera GT (Red)
3- 1:18 Maisto BMW M6 Cabriolet ( White)

Will post a few pics soon.

oh ya the R8 belongs to me..

OHH NOO!!
i was going to go and buy those cars!!
Damm..anyways thank god the car is in good hands and not in some kids hands!!!

i'm sooo sorry to disappoint you dude. But be sad only if you wished for a White BMW M6.
They still have 1 of both R8 and Carrera GT ( same colours). They have a BMW M6 but in Navy Blue color.

They also have 8 Rubicon :) , Porsche 911, Audi RS4, and a few 1:24s.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 791562)
i'm sooo sorry to disappoint you dude. But be sad only if you wished for a White BMW M6.
They still have 1 of both R8 and Carrera GT ( same colours). They have a BMW M6 but in Navy Blue color.

They also have 8 Rubicon :) , Porsche 911, Audi RS4, and a few 1:24s.

The White M6 is exactly what i wanted. It would have complemented my Silver M5 perfectly. And i am not a big fan of darker colors.

Please sinner PLEASE post up some pictures of the car asap. Evemn if it is from a cell phone camera!!

@ GTA: There u go dude...

More to come soon...

Good Pics Sinner! The M6 looks good in white only the grille is spoiling the looks of the whole car. Just my opinion though.

Where are the pics of R8?

Its been over 9 months since I bought my last 1:18. That was ... ahh 770K Pullman. Im just waiting for my new showcase to get ready. After that im planning to build small clubs like 200mph club, Off-road club, Vintage Club etc

Dude these pics seriously don't do justice, I'm planning a photoshoot sometime soon. And i assure you that soon you'lll have some really nice once.

And ya as for the R8... I didn't get time enough to shoot it.

lil help reqd! :
Whats the address of Model Art Bengalooru (I hate this name!!.. bangalore was so hip!! hehe) ??

Thats cool sinner.. my next buy was to be an ///M6 or an R8.. been looking for it since long.. cool you got it!! been to crossword long time back.. they dint have many models then.. will keep a lookout now.. need detailed pics of the ///M6 and the R8!!

Nice pictures sinner. I really wish they gave those wheels on the M5 1:18 model as well just like they do on the real cars. Get those R8 pictures up quick. Whats the R8 priced at anyways?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 793215)
Nice pictures sinner. I really wish they gave those wheels on the M5 1:18 model as well just like they do on the real cars. Get those R8 pictures up quick. Whats the R8 priced at anyways?

Dippy as i told you at the autoshow, the wheels will most probably be interchangable. I just have to chek the assembly of the M6 to be sure.

@sinner, nice cars... love the Carrera GT and the 300 cheers:... nice collections, even the bikes

@sinner. Just noticed the bikes. Are those OCC bikes???:Shockked:

Thanks guys. All these models belongs to my friend. And ya the bikes are 1:10 OCC chopers
the silver one is Jet Bike and the matt dark green bike is the Comache, not really sure about the third one.

The R8 belongs to me and costed me Rs 1375
Detailing wise its quite good as per the Maisto standards