Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-147.html)

Hey GTA..thats a very nice silvia u got there.I've been looking for a car like this which has interchangeable parts.So,can you please tell me the website you ordered it from.

More pics. These are the pictures of the cars when they are fully lowered.
The Silvia looks soo Cool.

@speedfreak- 2003 Nissan Silvia S15 Nismo Sports Parts Version 1/24 - HR04026

Cyrus, the lowered height makes the cars look good.

The pics are really kewl...
if only the flash glare can be minimised... it wud look better..
Keep em comin buddy

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinnacle (Post 785715)
The pics are really kewl...
if only the flash glare can be minimised... it wud look better..
Keep em comin buddy

Mu stupid camera is acting Really wierd these days. The screen keeps goiong blank and the flash doesnt work anymore....

Nice catch GTA... try to post some daylight shots that will be better i guess..

Quote:

Originally Posted by rOaD AsSaSin!! (Post 785835)
Nice catch GTA... try to post some daylight shots that will be better i guess..

They dont. My camera is seriously messed up man.:mad:
And the phone camera is no Good either.

Lamborghini Diablo SV - Autoart 1:18

my first scale model car..! JAGUAR X-Type 3.0 V6 - 1:18, Maisto

That Jag is too good to be a Maisto..!!

It is one of Maisto's good efforts and here is my X Type.

The X-Type itself is not much of a Jag. More a Mondeo. Anyway I dont think its an exemplary Maisto model, they've done way better. I guess the pictures make it look real good. I have it in silver and I wanna do something to it. Blackadder, love the SV but the lack of pop-ups again discourage me from that model. And please do post pictures of some of your other gems as opposed to an X-Type. Was wondering how an X-Type would look either all white or all black, including all chrome bits, and a set of different wheels, maybe similar to the ones on the SV. Might give it some more character. For now the X-Type is pretty soul-less.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 788042)
The X-Type itself is not much of a Jag. More a Mondeo. Anyway I dont think its an exemplary Maisto model, they've done way better. I guess the pictures make it look real good. I have it in silver and I wanna do something to it. Blackadder, love the SV but the lack of pop-ups again discourage me from that model. And please do post pictures of some of your other gems as opposed to an X-Type. Was wondering how an X-Type would look either all white or all black, including all chrome bits, and a set of different wheels, maybe similar to the ones on the SV. Might give it some more character. For now the X-Type is pretty soul-less.

I think the McLaren SLR and the HUMMER H1 are done in good measure by Maisto, have both of them and they seem quite good.

Yeah so is the Carrera GT, the Hummer H2, Z4 roadster, and the much beloved Audi TT roadster with baseball seats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 788127)
Yeah so is the Carrera GT, the Hummer H2, Z4 roadster, and the much beloved Audi TT roadster with baseball seats.

Damn, I forgot the Carrera GT, that is also real nice... don't have one yet though, will pick one up soon