Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-140.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by swale84 (Post 770690)
Blackadder, what about the pricing of the models from the office? Are they selling them at regular retail price or do they offer any discounts?

Maybe they will give you a discount if you ask. I didnt get anything so I am not sure. I hope they do give a nice discount since they save a huge amount on running a store and its all their own stuff, no middlemen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 770834)
Thanks Blackadder for the update... Thats a very details info of the place... I'd call him today only to have a check on his inventory.

No probs Sinner. Glad to be of help to all collectors here. Let our tribe increase.

What we could do is give a bulk order of maybe 4-5 models or so. I may buy something in around MAY.

Wow! Another CLS owner. Mine is stock, though!

With so many cars, you can make one totally pimped out movie. What say?

Anytime, if you feel idle and don't know what to do, just PM pics of all your bling bling rides to 1100D and ask him how they look. And just wait and watch what the reply will be.

About the ModelArt office, I seriously doubt whether they will give any discount because I feel that the folks sitting in the office would NOT be the owners of the store and thus, they don't have any powers to give discounts. Once, my bill (in the store, though) went upto Rs.5k but they didn't even reduce a penny. And it seems you forgot Prabhat. Hadn't he promised you to bring any Maisto model of your choice, provided you pay in advance?

Salil, there is a guy called Sandip who is the owner. Guess you already know that. There is also Manish and Radheshyam. Sandip has the last word. So you better go only if Sandip is around.
You are right about them not giving discounts too. While I have been lucky to score some nice cars at a neat 40% discount before they closed down, they have never really offered any discount otherwise.

Another Update from Ebay (India)

This Dude is selling a Mercedes Benz CLK DTM J. Alesi (Maisto) 1/18 for just 1000 bucks. Bidding is still on with 5 days remaining

Images sourced from ebay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 771526)
Another Update from Ebay (India)

This Dude is selling a Mercedes Benz CLK DTM J. Alesi (Maisto) 1/18 for just 1000 bucks. Bidding is still on with 5 days remaining

Images sourced from ebay.

Someone please buy this car. It looks Stunning. Hope it comes to someone in TBHP. At least it would be taken care of.

GTA- I bought the same 1:18 CLK DTM a few years ago from Germany, along with a Burago 360 Modena. The Merc does look pretty neat :)
Its at my place in Bombay, and Ill be away for a while. Will post pics when I get back home...
This is a good deal though, free shipping as well.

Here is my small collection of scale models:

Please excuse the bad pictures, need to imporve my photography skills!!!

Ferrari 1:18
Name:  DSCN0157.JPG
Views: 662
Size:  33.2 KB
The Scale Model Thread-dscn0166.jpg

Mercedes 1:18
The Scale Model Thread-dscn0174.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-dscn0175.jpg

Mclaren 1:18
The Scale Model Thread-dscn0179.jpg

Veyron, Enzo, Carrera GT
The Scale Model Thread-dscn0182.jpg

collection 1:24
The Scale Model Thread-dscn0192.jpg

SUV's 1:18
The Scale Model Thread-dscn0195.jpg

Jeep's 1:18
The Scale Model Thread-dscn0198.jpg

Also have a lot of other models, will post them soon.

wow..great collection of jeeps

Great Collection RPM...

hey guys... How bout having a Diecast Photosession Meet...

Just a thought, i mean we've seen these beauties in Picture, wouldn't itg be better to see them in person and being able to do some clickies....

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 772489)
Great Collection RPM...

hey guys... How bout having a Diecast Photosession Meet...

Just a thought, i mean we've seen these beauties in Picture, wouldn't itg be better to see them in person and being able to do some clickies....

HELL YEA.. That is a wonderfull idea man. I am in. And it will be a good chance for all the die cast maniacs to meet up too. When and where do you want to meet?

These photos were taken almost 2 years ago.

Added the following since then:

1:18
lamborghini murcielago 04
Mitsubishi lancer evo -tokyo drift version
Jaguar xkr
couple of ferraris
shelby cobra
bmw 318ci
bmw 840ci
and a couple of others...will get pics soon.

Nice collection R.P.M. Love the H1 pickup and the Willys Jeep. Also like the Veyron. Waiting to see the remaining models.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.P.M (Post 772515)
These photos were taken almost 2 years ago.

Added the following since then:

1:18
lamborghini murcielago 04
Mitsubishi lancer evo -tokyo drift version
Jaguar xkr
couple of ferraris
shelby cobra
bmw 318ci
bmw 840ci
and a couple of others...will get pics soon.

Ohh i cant wait to see the Tokyo Drift Version EVO

That 1:18 F1 GTR is drool worthy....... is it a UT?