Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-136.html)

Blackadder: You and RPM have some cool bikes to go with the Car collection; i guess i have to start looking at collecting bikes too. :)

:OT Where can I get really good Radio-controlled cars and at what rates?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 765676)
:OT Where can I get really good Radio-controlled cars and at what rates?

It is definately not off topic buddy. Try major stores. I have heard that Nikko has some good stuff.

here are some of models i mentioned earlier in thread.Got these pics from my friends who took it,but they missed many...:)

Aston Martin DBR9, model below is a Mclaren F1

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1188.jpg

Porsche 911 GT1

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1192.jpg

M3 CSL & 355 spyder,also lotus esprit,maserati MC12 seen partly..:)

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1179.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1189.jpg

The Scale Model Thread-dscn1190.jpg

Fantastic collection CB46. You got everything I need. Is the 430 an Elite HW? Good catch with the 355 and the Mac too. I still repent not getting the Mac when it was readily available at Fabmall.com way back in 2001-02. I got the Porsche GT1 along with the Overdrive subscription.
How many Macs do you have? I see one next to the Aston Martin too. (Shame about the Aston being all sealed.)

models ain't mine.it was from an auto expo held by our college,where an owner whose cars where exhibited also put a display of his collection.That's why all are packed and didn't get a chance to get good pics....:)

there were a lot versions (racing & road going)of Mclaren F1s in display.

WOW. I love that GT1 and that DBR9.
ok a lil update for you guys. There are 6-7 Players edition cars in Center One vashi for sale. It is in a toy shop on the ground floor. There are 3 SL55 AMGs, 1 SL55 AMG conv, 2 SLR McLarens, and one S600 AMG

Just picked up a Ferrari 166 to compliment my 1:43 Alfa Romeo 500 Ferrari Transporter from Exoto:D

The Alfa Romeo 500 Ferrari Transporter
The Scale Model Thread-scale143_alfa_500_001.jpg

The Ferrari 166 MM
The Scale Model Thread-scale143_ferrari_166_001.jpg

The Alfa Romeo 500 Ferrari Transporter & The Ferrari 166 MM
The Scale Model Thread-scale143_ferrari_166_alfa_500_001.jpg

The Two In Action
The Scale Model Thread-scale143_ferrari_166_alfa_500_002.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-scale143_ferrari_166_alfa_500_003.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-scale143_ferrari_166_alfa_500_004.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-scale143_ferrari_166_alfa_500_005.jpgThe Scale Model Thread-scale143_ferrari_166_alfa_500_006.jpg
The Scale Model Thread-scale143_ferrari_166_alfa_500_007.jpg

awesome, thats the only word i can say.cheers:

Beauty, nice one there.

Superb new additions RPM. That must have been the fastest truck in all of Italy. Do any of the manufacturers make the modern versions of the Ferrari transporters in 1:43. It would be great to have one with a modern F1 car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 766731)
awesome, thats the only word i can say.cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 766810)
Beauty, nice one there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackadder (Post 766913)
Superb new additions RPM. That must have been the fastest truck in all of Italy. Do any of the manufacturers make the modern versions of the Ferrari transporters in 1:43. It would be great to have one with a modern F1 car.

Thanks guys. @blackadder, will let you know if I come across any modern day Ferrari transporters in 1:43. I do know that Lego has a whole Ferrari F1 pit team:), with transporter and everything else... not sure what scale, but ofcourse all the detailing is in the diecast. Will keep you posted.:thumbs up

wow! cool new wheels to add to your collection.

Here are pictures of my 1:18 KITT from Knight Rider. Its very realistic. The dashboard and interiors are very nicely detailed. The red scanner in front works. Car also has a winch, eject seat and removable T tops. Will post better pictures later. The pictures I posted earlier are no longer there. I will be regularly posting pictures of my cars again.

Very nice car there dippy but what do you mean when you say the scanner works, what does it scan for ?