Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-130.html)

Somehow I have not yet warmed up to the looks of the Veyron or the CCX. Maybe because I have only seen them in magazines or on the net or on TV. Give me a McLaren F1 any day.

RPM, its good that diecast makers are making everyday cars too now. See how so many of them make the Beetle. The Beetle with its unchanging shape and charm was destined to be a classic anyways. Can we say the same about the Corolla or the Civic?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 752970)
Guys need some info. what is the take on the Saleen S7, are there any around in 1:18. Also looking for the Pagani Zonda and Koenigsegg.

I have the Pagani Zonda in 1:18. Its by Motormax in silver. It isnt outstanding in detailing but pretty good quality overall. I'll post pictures if you want to see it.

Hi Dippy. Could you please post some pics of the car here. Would be an absolute pleasure to see them. also can some one tell me how good MOTORMAX is.
I am getting a Nissan Skyline sent to me from the U.S.

2003 Nissan Skyline GTR 1/18 - MM73126

Hi Dippy, was worried about the quality a bit. Not sure how they hold up against the Burago & Maisto, and I know they can not be compared to AutoArt or Minichamps, but anyways, will see if I can get one and take a chance, atleast could have it till AA or Maisto come out with one.

Would appreciate the pictures as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 755661)
Hi Dippy, was worried about the quality a bit. Not sure how they hold up against the Burago & Maisto, and I know they can not be compared to AutoArt or Minichamps, but anyways, will see if I can get one and take a chance, atleast could have it till AA or Maisto come out with one.

Would appreciate the pictures as well.

Its not bad quality at all. Just dont compare those with Autoart or Kyosho. It was priced at 17 dollars on Ebay. Will put pictures in some time. I also have KITT from Knight Rider in 1:18 by ERTL. Very nicely deatailed with opening targa tops, eject seat and winch. Even the red scanner in the bonnet works. The dashboard is replicated extremely well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 755698)
Its not bad quality at all. Just dont compare those with Autoart or Kyosho. It was priced at 17 dollars on Ebay. Will put pictures in some time. I also have KITT from Knight Rider in 1:18 by ERTL. Very nicely deatailed with opening targa tops, eject seat and winch. Even the red scanner in the bonnet works. The dashboard is replicated extremely well.

hi Dippy. Is this the same car that you are talking about??
Pagani Zonda C12 1/18 - MM73147

:DMy Bike Collection... All are in 1:18 scale and from Maisto

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_030.jpg
Ducati Desmosedici

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_031.jpg
Dodge Tomahawk

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_032.jpg
Ducati 749

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_033.jpg
Ducati 998R

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_034.jpg
Vespa

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_035.jpg
Peugeot Elyseo 125

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_036.jpg
Harley Davidson 1966 FLH Electra Glide

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_037.jpg
Harley Davidson CVO

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_038.jpg
Harley Davidson 1909 Twin 5D

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_039.jpg
Harley Davidson Fatboy 2004

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_040.jpg
Harley Davidson FLSTS Heritage Springer 1997

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_041.jpg
Harley Davidson Panhead

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_042.jpg
Harley Davidson Fatboy 2001

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_043.jpg
Harley Davidson VRSCA V-Rod

The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_044.jpg
Harley Davidson Line-up

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPMPKDMFF (Post 755931)
:DMy Bike Collection... All are in 1:18 scale and from Maisto

Thats an amazing collection, especially the Vespa and the Harleys

cheers:

I second that. The Vespa Is BRILLIANT. Are they all Maistos?

Picked up a souvenir set from my day at the Lamborghini Cafe at Souk Al Bahar, Old Town, Dubai. Actually got four of them.
The Scale Model Thread-renauxauto_scales_051.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTA (Post 755945)
I second that. The Vespa Is BRILLIANT. Are they all Maistos?

Quote:

Originally Posted by harjeev (Post 755935)
Thats an amazing collection, especially the Vespa and the Harleys

cheers:

Thanks guys, was always wanting to add a Vespa to the collection, it adds a special something towards the group I feel. Will be adding more Vespa models as they come up. And GTA, all are Maisto models in 1:18.

Hi Guys, Here a small collection from my end

some more pics of my collection

last of my collection for today

Hi Hurrycane, what scale are your cars, I assume they are different scales. Seem to be having quite a few Bburago, what scale and brand is the Cadillac, seems pretty nice. Keep up the collecting. :thumbs up