Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-13.html)

Final set:

There are a couple more but no pics.

Enjoy,
Red-One.

hey guys

hot wheels- mattel has launched the 1:18 Maserati MC12 supercar.

means alot to me since i collect only supercars !!!

any opinions on whether i could buy it in india from modelart etc. ?

Ameya

Finding the MC12 will be really difficult in India and at Model Art its impossible since they house only Maisto, Autoart and Kyosho cars. The shop owner had told me they would never stock Mattel cars.

The best option would be to buy it from ebay US and have it sent down with someone coming to India . It works out to be cheaper. I do the same for getting my cars. Plus on ebay you get rare cars which you can only dream of aquiring here

Quite a few MC12s for sale on ebay... just checked after reading your post

Dippy

Nice collection RedOne! Quite a few of my favourites... Porsches, Jags and that beautiful Gullwing!

hey thanks dippy

i know........there is this rare Jouef ferrari gto evoluzione..........man $99 !!!! and upwards.
yeah ebay is great if you have cousins living there etc. what about for those who dont ?
many e-bay links say shipping worldwide. any idea how much extra id have to pay for shipping ?
hey checkout bugatti-dauer eb110SS in 1:18 by maisto..........another great supercar

jst gt my maisto H2 from toronto it"s preety cheap thre jst 1200 indian rupiez

Ameya

There is international shipping from ebay but thats where it all goes wrong buddy. Sometimes the shipping charges you pay are more expensive then the car itself so thats not really a good idea. Hence having someone to buy it in the US and get it along is better

Dippy

hey people

i hope this works

ok great...............
ill post the rest later.
hey dippy, ive just got solido´s zonda

I have a collection of about fifty 1:18 scale model bikes (mostly maisto, welly and one from Discovery- The OCC Jet bike). I paid different prices for the bikes here in Saudi Arabia ranging from equivalent of Rs. 90 to Rs. 340 depending on where I purchased it, but last week I had a shock when I learnt the wholesale prices of the maisto bikes here is just the equivalent of Rs. 40. I'll post the pics of my display stand later.

here is the next triplet

and the concept carrera gt

Nice pics Ameya

I didnt know you had a Mclaren F1. Thats one car I wanna get.

Congo for the new Zonda you have got. Its a Solido isnt it ? Mine is a Motormax. I'll put some more pics of it soon . But I guess we need to meet up to have a comparo of the two models.

Dippy

hey ameya
great collection you have there buddy.hey dippy looking forward to the pics.the was you click the snaps always makes the models look like the real ones !!

Rev

hi dippy & revtec

here are the rest
BMW M3

Ferrari Enzo

The Mercedes Mclaren SLR

and the Bugatti Dauer EB110 SS

thats about it. yeah sure dippy we really must meet !