Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-125.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 737270)
Wow the batmobile is lovely and so is the E30 convertible. In all of my years of scale models I havnt encountered any of these particular models. What size and makes are they ? Awesome. The 328 is still more common. I love the E30.

@ amit - I am trying to identify the black one, which model is it. By the way the 328 looks nice in red, seems to be a RC model. The Z1 and E30 also look great.

well the black one is a 1998 7 series with opening doors & trunk from a german co. All the cars are of the sizes between 1:43,47. I always look for cars which are not common & are of the 1:43/47 scale because the big ones (1:18) always do have details, but you will find only some quite rare smaller ones which are perfectly made. i have a maserati bora, mercedes c11, lotus espirit from the same co. of the 3.0csl, & they are great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBD (Post 740203)
what scale is this car? 1:24?

It is in 1:43 scale from MiniChamps

hey sajands..Really nice collection. Is that a Datsun in your collection? And also a Shelby ????

Hey CBD,

Thanks man, Yup its a Shelby and a Datsun BlueBird(1989) and the entire Shelby fleet :) still looking out for more, not sure where to search in blore

My collection is of Matchbox, Hotwheels, Tomica and Mastio range. hope to add more soon :)

Toyota Celica by Autoart

Nice pictures of the Celica adder but whats with the sparkles? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 742555)
Nice pictures of the Celica adder but whats with the sparkles?

maybe he was on cloud nine when he bought the celica and the sparkles are really the starslol:.

lovely colour blackadder, what scale is it?

nice ride adder. color is great. :thumbs up

Maybe he got the model on Christmas day and that was his way of enjoying a white christmas here in Bombay :)

Thanks all. The scale is 1:18 and it indeed put me on cloud 9 when I got it as a birthday gift last year. Beem3r, the summer in Bombay is frying my brains...so expect some crazy things to happen with me.

Heres a teaser phone cam pic of my latest haul. The A8 W12 is not for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 743370)

very nice indeed..which is that one in the thermocol?

Congrats to you Beem3r. Thats one very lucky friend to get the Audi A8. The hobby shop owner must be rolling down the red carpet and throwing rose petals on you everytime you enter his shop.
Cyrus, good to see you back man. Where were you all these days?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BEEM3R (Post 743370)

Hey BEEM3R, nice heist. From where did you manage to pick-up the C1, that is the only generation I don't have with me, the Vette happens to be my favorite car. Happy collecting. clap: Great lot you got there.

@Cyrus: Thanks Cyrus! Being the beginning of the month so I usually go and splurge on the scale models. The car in the thermocol is the E46 M3 GTR in green by Minichamps.

@Blackadder: I think the friend is delighted at the W12 and cant wait to get it in his hands :) And one would think thats the treatment I would get from my hobby shop guys, but I live in Dubai and there are some crazy collectors here who make me look like a one time buyer. But oh well life goes on. Haha but jokes aside they're very good to me and give me good deals and a higher discount than most customers.

@RPMPKDMFF:Thanks a lot dude I get my cars from King of Hobbies. I dont have many vettes. This C1, an AA C6 ZO6, BBurago C5, Maisto C6 as well. I want the C2 and C3 too I think. Im gonna wait on the American muscle for a while. Need to finish the Germans first. Wish you luck with your collecting as well.