Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-111.html)

Zibby, i think i just wetted my pants. lol: clap: Thats an awesome collection. Where is @?

Hey zibby...
Man i think you must have an awesome amount of patience to preserve the cars in the boxes...
very nice collection man cant wait to see the other half..

Yamaha R1 2005..

Zibby could you please post more pics of the 1:43 Mercedes SL set in the 6th pic. Thanks. cheers:

WHAT THE $@%% ...i am speechless..nice collection zibby

@Zibby - some really interesting stuff you got there..
Special mention the Corgi Bond cars (u seem to be a big bond fan going by the cassettes), The Audi Quattro hillclimb, FAB1, the Merc SL box!

I also spot a few 55 Thunderbirds. Did you get the cases for the Matchbox/hotwheels special made or ??

hey guys....how does it look???
comin to india on the 28th...

ohh and this is the AE86...

Do u get scale models which actually work?? I mean radio controlled or fuel operated or somethin??
I wud like to buy one so guys please help me outstupid:

there is a hand made ferrari that i have heard of....chek you tube for it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak7116 (Post 667381)
Do u get scale models which actually work?? I mean radio controlled or fuel operated or somethin??
I wud like to buy one so guys please help me outstupid:

Do you mean plastic or diecast? Maisto is the only one who come to my mind who make diecast r/c cars in 1:18 with B/O motors. They have working lights too. But the speeds are nothing to write home about.
Fuel operated r/c cars start upward of Rs. 20K and the availibility of parts is quite a headache here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 667336)

hey guys....how does it look???
comin to india on the 28th...

it looks just like mine. :p

Anyone checked out MODEL ART in CITYWALK mall??? The Dedicated scale model shop ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa (Post 667593)
Anyone checked out MODEL ART in CITYWALK mall??? The Dedicated scale model shop ?

Yeaa..I went there last week.Their collection is simply mindblowing n they dont only have scale models but have different sorts of accesories too.For eg-autoart watches,keychains,small human figures to display with your car,etc.

Ohh and by the way..bought a yellow evo VII(autoart)from there only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by markiv (Post 666415)
Good news for delhi junta!!
Theres a new ModelArt outlet in Select CityWalk, Saket. Its one of the 2 new malls near Max hospital in Saket.
Happy Shopping then!cheers:

Its excellent i just visited the mall for a movie and came across the shop, but was short of time and could only glance for some moments But its great need to go again specifically clap:

DAMN you guys are soo lucky to have a MODELART there...its still shut here...