Team-BHP - The Scale Model Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Scale Model Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1639-scale-model-thread-106.html)

Boy you are on a shopping spree or what? :)

Nice pictures. I esp liked the VW set comprising of the Beetle and the Bus.

Ahhh thats one shopping day i'd say... Just love the 1967 Ford Mushtang GT man... Always wanted one of those... Nice 1/24 garage u have now..

My very old plastic Tata Sierra is getting modded.

It is getting a two tone paint job (courtesy salilpawar1) and I have added a pulse neon !!

It is a colour changing pulse LED. Looks cool.

The mods are still in progress, check them out.

YouTube - Tata Sierra Mod

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 KMPH (Post 650369)
My very old plastic Tata Sierra is getting modded.

It is getting a two tone paint job (courtesy salilpawar1) and I have added a pulse neon !!

It is a colour changing pulse LED. Looks cool.

The mods are still in progress, check them out.

YouTube - Tata Sierra Mod

ashokbhai zindabad again i see!!

hehe..nicely done...

Quote:

ashokbhai zindabad again i see!!

hehe..nicely done...
Er..... this time it has come off an old "fancy" pen.

Will have to check out with Ashokbhai, if he really has these kind of LEDs.

BTW, this is just one LED, which has multiple colours. And it flashes automatically. No complex circuitry involved!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 KMPH (Post 650485)
Er..... this time it has come off an old "fancy" pen.

Will have to check out with Ashokbhai, if he really has these kind of LEDs.

BTW, this is just one LED, which has multiple colours. And it flashes automatically. No complex circuitry involved!

i know..ashokbhai has it....

@agspins - Nice, I have the Dodge and the 70 Mustang (in blue), am waiting for the current gen in 1:18 scale. I have the 1968 in 1:18 from Autoart Bullitt version.

Just picked up a 1:18 Toyota AE86 'Initial D' version made by Jada Toys, found it after a long time in a online UK based shop - shipped it my cousin studying there. So as of now its in his apartment :(

@Dippy - say a few 959s on ebay (Exoto) really expensive but look fabulous even in the tiny photos.

Yes yes yes finally picked up a 1:18...
this time its a 1:18 SLR in silver....
i picked it from andheri lokhandwala... Will post the details in some time

Beem3r, super collection buddy. I am so green with envy right now. I would love the A8 W12 some day. Fabulous model that one. Also the Exoto Porsches are something. Guess you must be the only guy among one billion Indians to own such beautiful models. How exclusive is that???

hey guys just a preview of what i am getting....

btw the wrx and the skyline have fully functional neons...

these should be here by early the next month....if everything goes acc to plan

Impressive preview Cyrus. Are those tuner cars in 1:18 which you are getting? They look really good. Hope your plans work out :) Cant wait to see them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 651731)
Impressive preview Cyrus. Are those tuner cars in 1:18 which you are getting? They look really good. Hope your plans work out :) Cant wait to see them.

they are 1:24..the escalade is 1:18

Hey cool stuff.....man, are those 1:18? BTW u got your impreza u told about?

nice cars cyrus.. thats like my escalade. only diff is mine has spinners and a good ice in the boot.