Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2009, 14:17   #1291
BHPian

Only a couple of years ago 10lbs used to go for 4200. wtx?
Old 29th April 2009, 15:08   #1292
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
I bought 10lbs Whey for 6,300 from Ravikumar just yesterday, The price for a 5lb is 3550. I have not checked the Mrp though to calculate whether it is 10% or 15% discount.
If you are referring to ON 10lb whey packet, the neulife sticker price on that is 7600/-
Reliance sells it at 6900 after 10% discount. So, if you got it at 6300/- thats a 20% discount
Old 29th April 2009, 15:09   #1293
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
wow thats one lucky neighbor.. do let us know how cookie cream tastes and also where you got it from
I just commented about cookie cream, not that I bought and used it. Any flavour is a chance taking, so I trust only my own taste buds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
Mannnnn, they injecting whey in them apples down south?! 3 apples is HALF a kilo; bought 'em just an hour ago
Infact I never counted, because buying fruits is always wife's routine. And remember, gone are those days where you used to get apples straight from the farm. Now it goes through a processing that can preserve them for over a month with the special wax coating, injecting things into it etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat View Post
You can go to city market and buy apples (I buy 5 kgs ) at much cheaper prices.. I do not use milk to blend the whey, I use water and apple only.
Going to city market from my place is 2 hours up and down. Bigbazar gives a decent pricing I think. I am not too sure. I use milk for a whey shake !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
I bought 10lbs Whey for 6,300 from Ravikumar just yesterday, The price for a 5lb is 3550. I have not checked the Mrp though to calculate whether it is 10% or 15% discount.
I called him yesterday and he said I have to wait atleast 3 days, because there is absolutely no STOCK. May be he will call me when its available.
Old 29th April 2009, 15:30   #1294
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
ON 100% Whey is the MOST OVERHYPED whey protein of all time.

There are far better whey proteins out there which are more effective, taste better and cost lesser than ON 100% Whey.

The price at which people buy their ON 100% Whey in India falls in the region of 100% Pure Isolate.
Please state the brands and also which are the ones with 100% pure isolate. Do we get these in India.
Old 29th April 2009, 15:43   #1295
BHPian

Quote:
Please state the brands and also which are the ones with 100% pure isolate. Do we get these in India.
Yes we do get Isolate in India. Just to name a few:

Intrapro - Gaspari Nutrition
Isoflex - Allmax Nutrition
Isopure - Nature's Best

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
Only a couple of years ago 10lbs used to go for 4200. wtx?
Whey prices worlwide have gone up and the dollar rate has also pushed up the prices of imported Whey. Still ... If you have the right sources, you get it a lot cheaper than the Reliance price, not that I'd ever ask anyone to buy ON. I couldn't agree more with 1-Test when he says ON is the MOST overhyped whey EVER!

Last edited by vikram18 : 29th April 2009 at 15:46.
Old 29th April 2009, 15:54   #1296
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
Yes we do get Isolate in India. Just to name a few:

Intrapro - Gaspari Nutrition
Isoflex - Allmax Nutrition
Isopure - Nature's Best
Any idea where I can get these in Bangalore and what are the approximate prices for a 10bls pack.
Old 29th April 2009, 16:08   #1297
BHPian

Quote:
Any idea where I can get these in Bangalore and what are the approximate prices for a 10bls pack.
I haven't seen pure Whey Isolate in a 10Lb. pack yet; they're generally available in 2 or 5lb packs.
If you get Neulife products in Bangy, you should get Isopure since they're the importers (I think)

Will try and find out if the other products are available in Bangalore.
Old 29th April 2009, 18:43   #1298
BHPian

Prices of Whey has increased but to no that extent what NEULIFE charges. (In previous quarter, prices have cooled down as a matter of fact)

Think about it, ARC DISTRIBUTORS imports Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion into India at the same time; Myofusion 5 lbs costs equal to ON 100% Whey 5 lbs (FOB, any major port USA) and yet when it reaches the shelves here, it wholesales/retails less than ON 100% Whey.

Macros/Taste/Quality-Wise and in just about any department, MYOFUSION owns ON 100% Whey hands down.

NEULIFE never prices its products competitively and good for a good reason; there wasn't any competition for the past so many years.

Right now, there are way better options at much cheaper price.
Old 29th April 2009, 18:56   #1299

holler

wow! you guys here seem to be really into all of this! I by Gods grace just do my basic training, couple it with a decent diet and for everyone's records am attaching a recent picture of mine.

Cheers!

Jay
Attached Thumbnails
Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements-me.right-bic.1.jpg  

Old 29th April 2009, 19:05   #1300
BHPian

Quote:
Prices of Whey has increased but to no that extent what NEULIFE charges. (In previous quarter, prices have cooled down as a matter of fact)
I meant this with respect to prices a couple of years ago.

Quote:
Macros/Taste/Quality-Wise and in just about any department, MYOFUSION owns ON 100% Whey hands down.

NEULIFE never prices its products competitively and good for a good reason; there wasn't any competition for the past so many years.

Right now, there are way better options at much cheaper price.
+1 . Couldn't agree with you more!
Old 29th April 2009, 19:33   #1301
Senior - BHPian

I am trying to get MYOFUSION from Neulife for a 15% discount on MRP. That comes to be Rs.3650 for a 5 Lbs can. Does it sound ok ? It will be home delivered after confirmation on phone. Just waiting for tomorow.

Last edited by shajufx : 29th April 2009 at 19:36.
Old 29th April 2009, 21:02   #1302
Senior - BHPian

Has anyone bought anything from lbnutrition.com ? Lbnutrition.com - India's Premier Advance Sports Nutrition Superstore I am getting a shock looking at this page. Myofusion which is quoted Rs.3650 after 15% discount from Neulife is quoted Rs.2900 on this site. They charge 300 or around that figure for shipping within India too. Still thats way below whats eaten by neulife after their so-called discount. Anyone could comment on this ?
Old 29th April 2009, 22:37   #1303
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
I am trying to get MYOFUSION from Neulife for a 15% discount on MRP. That comes to be Rs.3650 for a 5 Lbs can. Does it sound ok ? It will be home delivered after confirmation on phone. Just waiting for tomorow.
keep us posted on how it tastes whats the contact for neulife in bangy?
Old 29th April 2009, 22:46   #1304
Senior - BHPian

This time I am following Vikram with all due respect. You can call up Ravikumar for Neulife items on 9886595983. I am still cross checking the price difference within India itself. Need to stick to a place where we can expect best pricing, genuine product and timely delivery. Will update tomorow.
Old 29th April 2009, 22:55   #1305
BHPian

...and still no information on buying in Mumbai.

And shaju, are you going to neulife outlets and buying? Because I never saw Myofusion there

As for all the ON bashing, it's not so bad, the mocha flavour is good and for 3400 for 5lbs i'm not complaining. That is neulife price, it will go cheaper elsewhere.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks