Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2010, 15:30   #2506

I got Jack3d today from Neulife. Cost - 2200 INR. Quantity - 8.8 oz / 250g. Serving size - 1 scoop (5.55 g). Total Servings per container - 45.

I will be traveling tonight. Could anyone confirm if it is ok to take the tub along the flight? Are there any custom issues I need to be aware of?

/peace
Old 14th April 2010, 10:27   #2507
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
Try Nutrex HEMO-RAGE; anyday better than Super Pump. Infact, very few Pre-Workout have impressed me and HEMO-RAGE hands down is wicked stuff.
Regarding Whey, Saputo will be your best bet. It's economical and quality. However it's a concentrate and not an Isolate. If you can stomach ON 100% Gold Standard Whey, Saputo WPC 80% will not disappoint you.
Lopo-6 Black is also pretty good stuff. I don't use these thermogenics but couple of my friends are using this and they swear by this stuff.
I contacted Saputo Ingredients principal office and they wrote back to me saying that they are not responsible for the sales done on ebay instead they gave contact details of their direct distributor based in chennai named K.P Manish global ingredients. The cost quoted by this guy was WPC 80% - Rs400/kg + 4%VAT & WPI - Rs 825/kg + 4% VAT. WPC comes in 15kg packing and WPI in 20kg.
Attached Thumbnails
Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements-saputo.jpg  

Old 18th April 2010, 08:50   #2508
BHPian

Friends,

Im looking for a Gym in JP Nagar. The 2 i have in mind are Snap and Gold. I have never worked out in my life so would like a good instructor. any suggestions?
Old 23rd April 2010, 17:00   #2509
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
Im planning to order VPX Meltdown fatburner from bodybuilding.com, The cost is coming upto $74 (excluding shipping) for 3 bottles. Will there be any custom charges on this?
Got my parcel today from bodybuilding.com and luckly no customs is charged, The total order was for $80. I gave my office address as shipping address, by any chance is this the reason it escaped from customs are am i guessing too much?
Old 23rd April 2010, 17:06   #2510
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1868 View Post
Friends,

Im looking for a Gym in JP Nagar. The 2 i have in mind are Snap and Gold. I have never worked out in my life so would like a good instructor. any suggestions?
I guess gold's gym will be better of the two, but if you are looking for personal training, it will be quite costly. It will cost much more than your gym membership.
Old 24th April 2010, 14:08   #2511
BHPian

Thansk Hemanth

Looks like we will be trying Snap for a month
Old 27th April 2010, 22:08   #2512

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVictor View Post
I got Jack3d today from Neulife. Cost - 2200 INR. Quantity - 8.8 oz / 250g. Serving size - 1 scoop (5.55 g). Total Servings per container - 45.

I will be traveling tonight. Could anyone confirm if it is ok to take the tub along the flight? Are there any custom issues I need to be aware of?

/peace
Back from KL yesterday. no issues taking the tub.

Looking for whey and fat burner now. Any recommendations, guys?

/Thanks
Old 27th April 2010, 23:48   #2513
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

/Thanks
Did you buy the tub from KL or somewhere else? If from KL, how much is the price difference and from did you buy it? I may go to KL later this year.
Old 28th April 2010, 00:35   #2514
Senior - BHPian

Hello People, I am kinda underweight and found out this brilliant thing called 'Serious Mass' online. Anyone here who is using it ? I just need to put on some kilos. Any suggestions/advice regarding the same ?
Old 28th April 2010, 03:42   #2515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Did you buy the tub from KL or somewhere else? If from KL, how much is the price difference and from did you buy it? I may go to KL later this year.
I bought it here in BLR from Neulife. Please check my previous post for cost n serving details.

/Thanks
Old 29th April 2010, 17:35   #2516
BHPian

Quote:

Looking for whey and fat burner now. Any recommendations, guys?

/Thanks
I recently bought few bottles of VPX meltdown from US for a friend of mine and he is seeing some good results from it, PM me if you want to buy it as i have 2 more bottles left with me.
Old 30th April 2010, 01:38   #2517
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
Hello People, I am kinda underweight and found out this brilliant thing called 'Serious Mass' online. Anyone here who is using it ? I just need to put on some kilos. Any suggestions/advice regarding the same ?
Serious Mass is one of the THE WORST weight gainers of all time (or call it one of the worst supplements of all time). It's loaded with simple sugars (loads of it). Consume few bags of it and you'll seriously looking at Diabetes. It's that bad a thing.
Old 4th May 2010, 23:44   #2518

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
I recently bought few bottles of VPX meltdown from US for a friend of mine and he is seeing some good results from it, PM me if you want to buy it as i have 2 more bottles left with me.
Hi Red Circle, how much are you selling it for and where are you based?

/Peace
Old 5th May 2010, 00:06   #2519
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
You can gain weight by consuming naturally available food products, and should really avoid fancy stuff like Serious Mass.
My advice:-
1) Spend an hour in the gym 3-4 times a week. (One day work out, the next day rest).
2) Work out 2 body parts in one day, eg chest-triceps on day one, shoulders-biceps on day 3, and back - lower body day 5. You can work on your abs on all days.
3) Try to do heavy weights and less reps.
4) Rather than having 2 or 3 heavy meals, eat at least six times a day. You should eat one meal every three hours.
5) The meals should be rich in proteins and carbohydrates.
6) Have your three regular meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Just try to increase the protein content, eg chicken / sprouts / daal.
7) For the other three meals, the best thing i can suggest is 2 egg whites and two bananas. That makes it six egg whites and six bananas a day.
8) Follow this religiously for a few months, and i am sure you will get what you are looking for.
9) With time, you should keep increasing the intensity of your work outs. Try to increase the weights you can lift. Also, increase your intake accordingly.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
Old 5th May 2010, 10:43   #2520
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1868 View Post
Friends,

If you need personal trainer go to Golds gym else go to snap coz

golds gym
annual fees = 25k
annual personal trainer fees = 15k
snap
annual fees = 11.5k
personal training is 300rs per session. now multiply 300 * no of sessions you want to take in a year.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks