Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2010, 17:27   #2491
BHPian

@iVictor - I suggest you cycle your NO products because they all contain creatine. IMO Superpump 250 is absolutely the best, I have used and I love it.

@1-Testosterone - how is is this particular whey protein? is it advisable to use it? What is soy lecithin? this whey contains it.
Old 7th April 2010, 17:34   #2492
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
E-Bay feedback suggests otherwise. Check out Lbnutrition.com - India's Premier Advance Sports Nutrition Superstore
They have one of the largest range of products at competitive prices.
Also, they happen to be one of the largest importers of dietary supplements in India.
I also found this place which is very near to my house where they are selling whey concentrate at 400 rs per kg, I need to go checkout the stuff and they probably buy it from there. Skimmed Milk Powder, Full Cream Milk Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate - 80%, Whey Protein Isolate, Colostrum, Ghee, Butter, Condensed Milk
Old 7th April 2010, 18:18   #2493
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone
E-Bay feedback suggests otherwise. Check out Lbnutrition.com - India's Premier Advance Sports Nutrition Superstore
They have one of the largest range of products at competitive prices.
Also, they happen to be one of the largest importers of dietary supplements in India.
So finally, 1-Testosterone recommends a place to buy your supplements from.

it took a long time coming; der aaye drusst aaye // Better late than never//
Old 7th April 2010, 18:33   #2494

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
@iVictor - I suggest you cycle your NO products because they all contain creatine. IMO Superpump 250 is absolutely the best, I have used and I love it.
Hey spawnofsatan, Thnx. I usually take 1 tablespoon only in the morning 3-4 weekdays. And take a break on weekends. How should the cycle off be done then?

Also what do you think of Dynamatize Elite. Is it better than ON Nitrocore 64 in terms of quality n cost?

/Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
I also found this place which is very near to my house where they are selling whey concentrate at 400 rs per kg, I need to go checkout the stuff and they probably buy it from there. Skimmed Milk Powder, Full Cream Milk Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate - 80%, Whey Protein Isolate, Colostrum, Ghee, Butter, Condensed Milk
Red_Circle - do share your observations on this place. Thnx.

Last edited by Jaggu : 7th April 2010 at 19:43. Reason: Back to back posts, use Multi Quote (Quote +) instead. Thanks
Old 7th April 2010, 19:57   #2495
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Circle View Post
Well, that's rubbish quality. Indian origin WPC was never good in first place. Whatever the cost, they cannot beat American origin WPC in terms of quality.
I won't trust any milk ingredient of Indian origin where there's way too much adulteration going on. Even MOTHERS DAIRY was in bad press few years ago when it came to adulteration.
Old 8th April 2010, 02:04   #2496
Senior - BHPian

A company in Panchkula in haryana makes WPC.The company is owned by a friend of mine.

Now what he says is that the whey they make has less than 50% protien and this is the same for all other companies in india.they all have the same equipment and procedure to make whey.they make it at Rs.150 per Kg. and sell it at Rs.400 per Kg.but the point remains that he himself says this is not for our consumption.Its only for those who cannot afford good whey at all and use it with lots of other natural and chemical steroids and testosterone boosters.This way they can build a body for cheap.

I believe in one thing.What goes inside your body should be of the highest quality possible because remember this body has to last you throughout your lifetime.Wrong things now will lead to complications later.Eat less if one cannot afford expensive whey.have natural sources of protein like egg whites etc which are cheap and abundant too.if you're thin then have lots of milk etc.it has casein.have chicken etc if you're a non veg.
Old 8th April 2010, 05:11   #2497
BHPian

Guys,

Where do I check the mfg.and expiry date on a 5lb. bottle of Myofusion? The only numbers printed on the bottle are at the bottom which are not in a date or year format.

I ordered it from bb.com and a friend coming from the US carried it here.
Old 8th April 2010, 12:35   #2498
BHPian

Quote:
Well, that's rubbish quality. Indian origin WPC was never good in first place. Whatever the cost, they cannot beat American origin WPC in terms of quality.
I won't trust any milk ingredient of Indian origin where there's way too much adulteration going on. Even MOTHERS DAIRY was in bad press few years ago when it came to adulteration.
I spoke to one of the executive from this company and he mentioned that the whey is imported from Newzealand Trade Merchants.
Old 8th April 2010, 12:51   #2499
BHPian

IF the package mentions/bears NZMP seal and certificate of analysis, then the product is legit. The original NZMP Whey is extremely high quality product.

But what mesmerizes me, why would a leading manufacturer of milk products in India (including whey protein concentrate) would sell another company's product and that too, to an end customer!

Also, AFAIK, NZMP whey has been sold out for next 3 years and it find it's uses in extremely high quality protein formulations. No way it can sold off as a raw material!
Old 9th April 2010, 10:40   #2500
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVictor View Post
Hey spawnofsatan, Thnx. I usually take 1 tablespoon only in the morning 3-4 weekdays. And take a break on weekends. How should the cycle off be done then?

Also what do you think of Dynamatize Elite. Is it better than ON Nitrocore 64 in terms of quality n cost?

/Peace

Red_Circle - do share your observations on this place. Thnx.
@iVictor - The way Superpump250 should be taken is 1/2 - 3/4 scoop 30 mins before a workout. This helps with your pumps. It MUST be taken before a workout for max results.

By cycling I mean one month on and one month off. Or you could do one container on (on the days you workout) then a few weeks off. Or you could get off it when you stop feeling the results and then start after 3 weeks or a month.

As for Dymatize elite, I think its OKAY not the greatest. I have been using Bio-X power whey for the past 3 months and its great and at a great price. Although Isopure is the greatest, but too expensive. I have not tried ON Nitrocore 64 and hence cannot comment.

@1-Testosterone - So whats the bottomline, is the bulk saputo whey a good product or not?

Anyone here tried Lipo - 6 Black??

I have been Hydroxycut (not hardcore) and its pretty good. But I dont feel the energy or anything. Heck I can take two tabs and goto bed right away or 30 mins later. But I have been losing fat effectively.
Old 9th April 2010, 12:32   #2501
BHPian

Try Nutrex HEMO-RAGE; anyday better than Super Pump. Infact, very few Pre-Workout have impressed me and HEMO-RAGE hands down is wicked stuff.
Regarding Whey, Saputo will be your best bet. It's economical and quality. However it's a concentrate and not an Isolate. If you can stomach ON 100% Gold Standard Whey, Saputo WPC 80% will not disappoint you.
Lopo-6 Black is also pretty good stuff. I don't use these thermogenics but couple of my friends are using this and they swear by this stuff.
Old 9th April 2010, 13:11   #2502
BHPian

Quote:
Try Nutrex HEMO-RAGE; anyday better than Super Pump. Infact, very few Pre-Workout have impressed me and HEMO-RAGE hands down is wicked stuff.
Regarding Whey, Saputo will be your best bet. It's economical and quality. However it's a concentrate and not an Isolate. If you can stomach ON 100% Gold Standard Whey, Saputo WPC 80% will not disappoint you.
Lopo-6 Black is also pretty good stuff. I don't use these thermogenics but couple of my friends are using this and they swear by this stuff.
By stomach you mean taste?

I don't care about taste, I just want results, it could taste like urine and I would still take it if I get results !!!
Old 9th April 2010, 14:00   #2503
BHPian

Quote:
IF the package mentions/bears NZMP seal and certificate of analysis, then the product is legit. The original NZMP Whey is extremely high quality product.

But what mesmerizes me, why would a leading manufacturer of milk products in India (including whey protein concentrate) would sell another company's product and that too, to an end customer!

Also, AFAIK, NZMP whey has been sold out for next 3 years and it find it's uses in extremely high quality protein formulations. No way it can sold off as a raw material!
I will go checkout the product over this weekend also before i contacted the guy from Nakoda Dairy i checked with another guy from bioprex labs based in pune i guess and he also sent me a mail with the details which i am attaching and this is their website :- Nutritional Supplements,Nutritional Dietary Supplements,Natural Nutritional Supplements,Natural Dietary Supplements
Attached Thumbnails
Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements-nztm.jpg  

Last edited by Red Circle : 9th April 2010 at 14:02.
Old 9th April 2010, 14:08   #2504
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofsatan View Post
By stomach you mean taste?

I don't care about taste, I just want results, it could taste like urine and I would still take it if I get results !!!
Exactly my words! Many guys worry more about Taste instead of Cost or Results. How much is BIO X whey costing you in mumbai? I bought a 5lb tub for 3.4k here in BLR and i loved the taste of choclate flavour especially with cold milk. I have one doubt though, When i checked on bodybuilding.com it is priced at $ 69 which is around INR 3,100 then how come it is sold at almost the same price in India?

Last edited by Red Circle : 9th April 2010 at 14:16.
Old 9th April 2010, 17:42   #2505
BHPian

By stomach, I mean you could digest it. Horrible quality whey proteins have one thing in common - They are loaded with Lactose. When you ingest lactose loaded whey, you feel bloated with loads of gas inside your stomach. Indian origin WPC are typical examples of these.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks