Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2008, 16:51   #436
BHPian

Derived my handle from the term ipconfig. A networking term it is, ipconfig (Internet Protocol Configuration) Microsoft Windows is a console application that displays all current network configuration values and refreshes Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Domain Name System (DNS) settings.

Replaced the c with a k
Old 21st June 2008, 18:35   #437
BHPian

Chose my handle after watching the movie 300...
Old 21st June 2008, 18:54   #438
BHPian

My name contains punter(because it contains the first 3 letters of my name) and ccr,x,8s which signifies all the models of koenigsegg.
Old 5th July 2008, 17:30   #439
BHPian

' Dussey '

I am an avid Vintage & Classic car collector and also a scale model buff.
I always liked the American marque Auburn/Cord/Dussenberg, although I could not get to own own any of them. The next best thing to do was
to have a username as ' Dussey ' short for 'Dussenberg' !
Old 5th July 2008, 19:53   #440
BHPian

i watched the Movie Finding Nemo on the day i discovered T-BHP and decided to use it as i liked the name. In retrospect, i think i should have chosen a better (read manly) name . Little did i know, at that time that this site would end up being the most visited site by me.

Mods, is there a way to change the username now?
Old 6th July 2008, 12:24   #441
BHPian

Well i have always had this thing towards Diesel engines,which i still do and i just love them for their crudeness and the torque figures that they give.

My second love after Automobiles has always been music, started with the metal wave now sobered down to the 70's classic.

So there we have combination of both.Diesel_Headrock!!!
Old 8th July 2008, 21:58   #442

well uhm me? well used it ever since school, and the name stuck. feels appropriate,
Old 10th July 2008, 01:38   #443
BHPian

When I was 7 I would sneak out with my Dad's bike and do crazy speeds so my Mom named me the Speedfreak of the family and my first bike's number was 7116 so thats how I took up the username..
Old 10th July 2008, 01:59   #444
BANNED

TEAM-BHP forum is the biggest inspiration. Apart from this since 1994, I have been buying cars with max. bhp. In 98 honda city was the bhp king with 100.
Old 11th August 2008, 04:42   #445
BHPian

Have a very very bad memory so used to forget my user id in other forums, so used my name.

Never thought i would live on a daily diet of TeamBHP.
Old 11th August 2008, 11:25   #446
evo
BHPian

evo

hehe....it IS self explanatory!
down wid Scooby sti...!

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (wid = with, dat = that, etc), and please take the time to use proper punctuation and not...type...like...this.

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th August 2008 at 22:32. Reason: Please see note in post.
evo is offline   Received Infraction
Old 16th August 2008, 16:23   #447
BHPian

my names Sudarshan and friends call me sudee , have added the K at the begining cos my surnames Kanchan .
Old 16th August 2008, 20:22   #448
BHPian

Absolutely no connection – just wanted to keep something different – I signed up for an email address with this name when the Path Finder Mars mission was on! And somehow kept it as sign in name in some other cases too though I do not use that email anymore.
Old 16th August 2008, 21:51   #449
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo View Post
i watched the Movie Finding Nemo on the day i discovered T-BHP and decided to use it as i liked the name. In retrospect, i think i should have chosen a better (read manly) name . Little did i know, at that time that this site would end up being the most visited site by me.

Mods, is there a way to change the username now?
Be proud of your name Nemo. It is not only associated with a little clownfish.

Poor Jules Verne must be turning in his grave. When he named Captain Nemo in 20,000 leagues, he must have never thought that his mysterious, slightly crazy anti-hero would no longer be manly.

Be proud of your name and do read the classics my friend. Nemo was mysterious and the reason he was named that by Verne in TTLUTS was because in Latin it means "No name" or "Anonymous"

Here is an illustration of the mad genius Captain.

How did you come up with your username?-414px20000_nemo_organ.jpg
Old 16th August 2008, 22:00   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Be proud of your name Nemo. It is not only associated with a little clownfish.

Poor Jules Verne must be turning in his grave. When he named Captain Nemo in 20,000 leagues, he must have never thought that his mysterious, slightly crazy anti-hero would no longer be manly.

Be proud of your name and do read the classics my friend. Nemo was mysterious and the reason he was named that by Verne in TTLUTS was because in Latin it means "No name" or "Anonymous"

Here is an illustration of the mad genius Captain.

Attachment 39131
OT, Sam, do you know where i would get the original Movie?? I have read the book thousands of times!! One of my favourites authors ever...After Tom Clancy though!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks