Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2009, 13:21   #1201
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueMods View Post
don't have a CC. How else to pay ? PayPal doesn't accept Debit cards.

Any other way ?
You can use your debit card with paypal only if it is a master card or visa. Which bank is your card linked with?
Old 3rd September 2009, 18:03   #1202
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueMods View Post
don't have a CC. How else to pay ? PayPal doesn't accept Debit cards. Any other way ?
Even with the CC I was rejected 3 times just before confirming the order. Now I am checking if any Bangy boys have got extras.

I realise its 13 stickers in a set. Do you guys stick all of them on your car ? If not, what do you all do with the rest ? Bangy boys, keeping some of the extras for your brother, friend or neighbour ? Please PM me, I will come and collect. My preference is for No-4,5 & 6 only. Will pay you for sure, dont worry.
Old 3rd September 2009, 18:11   #1203
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
I realise its 13 stickers in a set. Do you guys stick all of them on your car ? If not, what do you all do with the rest ? Bangy boys, keeping some of the extras for your brother, friend or neighbour ? Please PM me, I will come and collect. My preference is for No-4,5 & 6 only. Will pay you for sure, dont worry.
shaju, if you can please post the pics of the stickers you require, i might be able to give you in case they are lying with me.

I have mixed all the stickers so the numbering is out of my mind and yes, you can get them for free
Old 3rd September 2009, 18:20   #1204
BHPian

I spotted a Tata Safari VX (Brown colour) with two stickers on the back.

One at the top rear wind shield and another at the top of the number plate. Top one was written 'Driven by Team-BHP' sticker.

Just crossed him and stood infront of him at the Sagar Apollo road signal. (I was driving my bike).
Old 3rd September 2009, 19:55   #1205
Senior - BHPian

stickers

Hi, I like the idea of putting a sticker proclaiming you are a bhpian on ones car. but frankly i didn't like the stickers that are available on order (purely personal) . So I got this made for my ride. There is a smaller one of the same design, on the front as well, between the headlight and the number plate.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-teambhp.jpg  

Old 3rd September 2009, 20:36   #1206
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a White KL Zen with black hood on Bannerghatta road yesterday morning.
Old 3rd September 2009, 22:10   #1207
jav
BHPian

Quote:
Even with the CC I was rejected 3 times just before confirming the order. Now I am checking if any Bangy boys have got extras.

I got no. 7 and 9 if you want these let me know i will give them to you at no cost
Old 3rd September 2009, 22:57   #1208
Distinguished - BHPian

I saw Rehaan's Fiesta the other day at WTC.
I think it was Tuesday.
Old 4th September 2009, 03:15   #1209
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Hi, I like the idea of putting a sticker proclaiming you are a bhpian on ones car. but frankly i didn't like the stickers that are available on order (purely personal) . So I got this made for my ride. There is a smaller one of the same design, on the front as well, between the headlight and the number plate.
You didn't like the "Live to Drive" , I would kill for that . Though i know that you've mentioned ( purely personal )
Old 4th September 2009, 09:17   #1210
BHPian

I agree with Harishnayak there.
Old 4th September 2009, 09:56   #1211
BHPian

Happy to spot Karnataka registered yellow colour Lancer today morning in Chennai, near OMR toll gate. Registration number KA XX XX 576 with with got bhp? sticker on its back (unfortunately I noticed this got bhp? sticker little late). I hope the fellow bhpean must have notice my bike with the registration number KA 01 XX 800, as I was riding exactely in front of this car for a distance of 30 meters.

Last edited by ImranShahnawaz : 4th September 2009 at 10:02.
Old 4th September 2009, 11:16   #1212
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
You didn't like the "Live to Drive" , I would kill for that .
I had a fight with my son who wants it. And guess who won. I too am looking for a "Live to Drive" sticker if anyone has a spare. Killing is too drastic but I'm ready to compensate otherwise. Or if anyone wants to pool, I can buy another whole set, and share the rest.

BTW BHPians are early risers too. At 6:45 this morning I saw a White jeep (black soft top) with Got-Bhp? sticker in Jeevanbhimanagar main road during morning walk.

Kousik
Old 4th September 2009, 11:36   #1213
BHPian

Spotted Santro Reg No 6181 on ORR near SJP Signal at 9:45 this morning. Tried catching up but was I stuck in traffic.
Old 4th September 2009, 11:53   #1214
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
I had a fight with my son who wants it. And guess who won. I too am looking for a "Live to Drive" sticker if anyone has a spare. Killing is too drastic but I'm ready to compensate otherwise. Or if anyone wants to pool, I can buy another whole set, and share the rest.

BTW BHPians are early risers too. At 6:45 this morning I saw a White jeep (black soft top) with Got-Bhp? sticker in Jeevanbhimanagar main road during morning walk.

Kousik
So where did your son see the "Live to drive" sticker? Was it on the site , im sorry im confused.

Early risers BHPians can be deceiving as they may be returning back from a night shift , i'm one of them
Old 4th September 2009, 12:31   #1215
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

You might have been getting rejected as you need to register with your CC company for a internet login from Aug 1st onwards.

Check with your bank.

I dont mind buying a set from you and taking a couple of the unwanted ones as commission esp Got BHP? / Driven by.. / the new updated ones in Sticker Set 2.0.

PM if interested

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks