Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2009, 08:44   #1156
BHPian

Spotted Avis - Live to Drive

Hi All,

I just spotted a Silver Tata Indigo on Bannerghatta road belonging to AVIS and having "Live To Drive" Sticker on the Rear. I Guess Team-Bhp Stickers are the most happening thing these days. Couldn't click a snap coz my N95 died on me
Old 25th August 2009, 15:55   #1157
Senior - BHPian

I Don't Know About...

...the rest.

But here are snaps of the stickers on my vehicle - who goes by the name of Guderian !
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc04951.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc04953.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc04956.jpg

The stickers look good huh ? They do get me & Guderian a look or two extra on the roads of Mumbai !
Old 25th August 2009, 16:21   #1158
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Swift "Grey" with "live to Drive"

About an hour back spotted this car on old airport road, the car was parked in front of "Mobile store"

WHo was it?

I was on my bull, did wave my hand...
Old 25th August 2009, 17:55   #1159
BHPian

Spotted Black Wangon R

car: Black Wagon R
time: around 5:15 pm IST
where: Velankani-Infosys Salarpuria building, E-city
stickers: Got BHP? and Live to Drive

whoz that?
Old 25th August 2009, 18:22   #1160
BHPian

Team BHP stickers on my wagon R

Here is my Wagon R flashing Team BHP stickers. Lots of queries, really!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscn0135.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscn0134.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscn0094.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscn0179.jpg  

Old 25th August 2009, 22:18   #1161
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
14000rpm : car: Black scorpio car #: KA XX XX 8452
stickers: love cars....... and live to drive
where: Kamanahalli mn rd, bangalore time: 9.00 pm 23rd aug '09
That Scorp has a Drive Safe sticker on the driver's door too. But belongs to a friend of TBHP-ian. Caught up with him near Koramangala BDA complex (opp Nandhini) today at abt 8 pm. .. the guy who was driving was not expecting to be greeted by anyone because of the stickers.
Old 26th August 2009, 10:12   #1162
BHPian

My Sparky met with an accident last week on Mahadevpura road. I was in my 50 kmph speed and A school boy in a cycle suddenly crossed the road from left to right. Even after sudden braking, my car bumped the boy and he immediately fell on the windshield. Thank God the boy was safe, just a scratch in the hand. By I got a bill of 15k to get the car done. Bonnet slight damage, windshield and headlight.
I had been to Rajaji Nagar Sundaram motors to check my car's status yesterday and spotted a Aveo badly damaged from front and rear with Team BHP sticker at the back. There was no number plate at the back and the front number plate was broken. Hence could not make a note of the number.
Can anyone say who's car is that and is the person safe from that accident?

To be more precise, that was a Aveo (Limited Edition)

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th August 2009 at 16:59. Reason: merged.
Old 26th August 2009, 14:43   #1163
BHPian

this afternoon -
spotted a silver coloured Swift with the "got bhp" and "Live to Drive" stickers - was parked outside a service station near the Banaswadi Fire Station.
Old 26th August 2009, 15:02   #1164
BHPian

Saw a silver color santro with teambhp sticker in postal colony , Ashok nagar. Who was it? My car with teambhp sticker is parked just next to your building on the road.
Old 26th August 2009, 19:52   #1165
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission_Safari View Post
Saw a silver color santro with teambhp sticker in postal colony , Ashok nagar. Who was it? My car with teambhp sticker is parked just next to your building on the road.
you guys gotta read this. I went to Pratham motors the other day and this engineer guy comes up to me after seeing the teambhp sticker on my car and asked me " are you a part of team bhp? where is their workshop? i've heard it is somewhere in north bangalore. what'll mod jobs do they do?"

I could not stop laughing but representing TBhp, I did tell him what TBhp is and that its not a "workshops" name.
Old 26th August 2009, 19:55   #1166
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
you guys gotta read this. I went to Pratham motors the other day and this engineer guy comes up to me after seeing the teambhp sticker on my car and asked me " are you a part of team bhp? where is their workshop? i've heard it is somewhere in north bangalore. what'll mod jobs do they do?"

I could not stop laughing but representing TBhp, I did tell him what TBhp is and that its not a "workshops" name.
I guess we need a full page ad in one of the local dailies to clear up the confusion
Old 26th August 2009, 20:04   #1167
BHPian

Spotted a magnesium grey PALIO MJD SDX with Driven by Team BHP sticker on it, on NH8 on Raddison flyover around 1830 today.
Mate, I was in carbon black SDX with Love cars Live cars sticker on rear windscreen, you seemed to be in a lot of hurry or was it the multijet at work.
Who is it?
Old 27th August 2009, 00:06   #1168
BHPian

Saw a Gold Color Santro at Agara Signal yesterday with "Live to Drive" Sticker (or was it Got BHP?) going towards sarjapur.

I was in my i20. Sorry buddy I could not wave or honk as the traffic was bad and I was in quite a hurry! Hope to meet you and a lot of others soon.
Old 27th August 2009, 08:50   #1169
BHPian

Saw a White Pete'd Swift (1138) towards ITPL at 8:20 in Old Airport Road. Sorry buddy was in a rush to exchange greetings ...
Old 27th August 2009, 09:42   #1170
Team-BHP Support

Swift ZXi Red, number ending with 4720, spotted on the Graphite India road in whitefield. I was right behind you while we were waiting for the mess to clear up along that single lane road. I was in my Ford Ikon. It had a TBHP sticker on the front windshield, which you could have spotted through your rear view mirror.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks