re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a Black Baleno Number ending 6142
When - Sunday the 10th April.
Time - Around 9.40Pm
Where - Cubbon Road.
Old 12th April 2011, 22:32   #9227
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Amit in his Vista again today, this time near Paud Road. I was in the auto rickshaw that was trying to squeeze in between non existent gaps. If you hadnt braked, we would have into each other.
Old 13th April 2011, 07:47   #9228
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Spotted Amit in his Vista again today, this time near Paud Road. I was in the auto rickshaw that was trying to squeeze in between non existent gaps. If you hadnt braked, we would have into each other.
Oh man. This is great. Earlier after posting the stickers there was no sighting for about 3-4 months before Ajay spotted me and now 2 consecutive spottings

By the way where exactly was this on Paud Road. I hope i was not driving rash. Sometimes if i see any vehicle it maybe auto or car trying to squeeze in between non existent gaps i tend to block them further. Cannot conclude if this is good or bad driving but i do it sometimes. Blame it on the experience of driving in Hinjewadi everyday.
Old 13th April 2011, 09:27   #9229
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBiker View Post
Saw this AP registered Tata Safari in Rohtang (On our way back from Leh) in June 2010. Who ever it may be, glad to have over taken you
Why is that biker staring at you like that?
Did you over-honk for him to move?
Old 13th April 2011, 09:43   #9230
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.nathan View Post
Why is that biker staring at you like that?
Did you over-honk for him to move?
Nope they both are riding together! And he's posing for the picture.

@Madbiker: What's with Steve's expression really?

But seriously you spotted a car in Rohtang after travelling all the way from Chennai. LoL. All I saw was a rally car some where near Mulbekh.

Last edited by praful : 13th April 2011 at 09:46.
Old 13th April 2011, 09:52   #9231
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Guys,

Updated the images in the 2nd post of this thread (Direct link). Let me know what y'all think

BTW, in our latest Team-BHP sticker set, the carbon fiber Driven by Team-BHP design is back!
Old 13th April 2011, 11:06   #9232
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Oh man. This is great. Earlier after posting the stickers there was no sighting for about 3-4 months before Ajay spotted me and now 2 consecutive spottings

By the way where exactly was this on Paud Road. I hope i was not driving rash. Sometimes if i see any vehicle it maybe auto or car trying to squeeze in between non existent gaps i tend to block them further. Cannot conclude if this is good or bad driving but i do it sometimes. Blame it on the experience of driving in Hinjewadi everyday.
Amit, it was near the flyover, time was 7.30ish pm. You were driving pretty sanely , and it was our rick driver who was trying to push his vehicle into non existent spaces using some of his non existent power.
Old 13th April 2011, 11:24   #9233
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Some bought a shining new black Ritz, pasted the big URL sticker on the rear bumper, and parked it at Hallmark's basement in our company's parking area!
If I'm not mistaken, you are referring to me . I had parked the car there only after consulting 3 security guards on-duty.

EDIT: Nice to read "shining new black" for my Ritzy, it's almost a year and a half old now .
Old 13th April 2011, 11:26   #9234
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Amit, it was near the flyover, time was 7.30ish pm. You were driving pretty sanely , and it was our rick driver who was trying to push his vehicle into non existent spaces using some of his non existent power.
Yeah i remember that rick fellow. I had to take a right at the signal and was wondering where that rick fellow needs to go. I thought he also wants to take a right, hence was pushing hard, as the signal was green. So i braked. But then to my surprise he went straight. I guess he was in a really hurry to drop you and go home
Old 13th April 2011, 12:42   #9235
BHPian

In a rarity (for me atleast), spotted 2 rides with TBHP stickers this morning.

What - Golden Honda City - Type 1
Sticker - Got Bhp?
Where - Near Hotel Malhar, Thane

10 minutes later

What - Pearl White Lancer
Sticker - LTD
Where - Eastern Express Highway. You were behind me for a while. Then you took a right for Powai. I was in a white Linea and sadly it hasn't been stickered yet.
Old 13th April 2011, 14:08   #9236
BHPian

Spotted a silver figo (KA 02 ME 5**0) with got bhp? sticker on the rear bumper on Dr.Rajkumar road in the morning just after Brigade Gateway. I flashed at you and immediately overtook you to show my stickers but got no response from you.

Who are you buddy?
Old 13th April 2011, 16:51   #9237
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
If I'm not mistaken, you are referring to me. I had parked the car there only after consulting 3 security guards on-duty.

EDIT: Nice to read "shining new black" for my Ritzy, it's almost a year and a half old now.
Yes. Nice to see a reply. Though after that day, didn't spot you again. And it is hard to believe it was 1.5yrs old ... really maintained like a true BHPian Anyway I think we got enough petrolheads in Hallmark to have a mini-meet in Coffee Day, only if other car owners would have responded to my spottings.
Old 13th April 2011, 17:24   #9238
BHPian

Quote:
Yes. Nice to see a reply. Though after that day, didn't spot you again.
I'm not getting my car daily now a days to office. The traffic outside the office is horrible, so I'm coming by bike mostly.

Quote:
Anyway I think we got enough petrolheads in Hallmark to have a mini-meet in Coffee Day, only if other car owners would have responded to my spottings.
Sure, we can have a mini-meet at CCD. I have noticed an Innova and a Palio regularly wearing the TBHP stickers. Not everyone visits this thread and hence no replys. Even I don't visit this thread very regularly.

Last edited by Gandhi : 13th April 2011 at 17:25.
Old 13th April 2011, 17:53   #9239
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
Saw this swift in Mount Road (Madras) yesterday around 7 PM. Traffic kept me from trying to grab your attention, I was behind you from Gemini till Nandanam signal (guess you turned left to Kotturpuram). TN 22 ** 5**4
Attachment 512373
Saw the same car again today, this time at Chennai Pattinam (Thiruporur). You left within minutes of me driving in - in fact I was reversing to park in front of you when you slid out.
Old 13th April 2011, 17:56   #9240
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Sure, we can have a mini-meet at CCD. I have noticed an Innova and a Palio regularly wearing the TBHP stickers. Not everyone visits this thread and hence no replys. Even I don't visit this thread very regularly.
Okey, *raises hand* the Innova is mine. I have posted several others but no response. Anyway most of the times I don't even get acknowledgement from other BHPians' cars, forget them coming back to this thread to do so!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks