Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2010, 12:46   #6226
BHPian

spotted a Safri EX 4x4 on Bennargetta Road around 10.45 AM today, with Live to drive Sticker on the back side, Kindly identify.
Old 6th September 2010, 13:37   #6227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Tuscon 4024 in Koramangala with loads of t-bhp stickers on the back
Spotted the same black Tuscon a month ago in front of Forum. Posted it here but got no response
Old 6th September 2010, 13:46   #6228
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this car near Vivekananda College Signal on Dr.Rajkumar Road on Friday i was in my King - Safari 2.2

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0184.jpg
Old 6th September 2010, 13:52   #6229
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Spotted Alter.Ego's white Tata Safari on the Sarjapur road this morning. I was stopped by the roadside on my Ford Ikon, to attend to a call on my mobile, when i saw the Safari go past me. The alloys, as well as the Got BHP? sticker were enough for me to make out it was Alter.Ego's vehicle.

We can catch up sometime.
Hey you should have flagged me down
Would have loved to catch up and chat as was not in a mood to come to office today.Would have loved the delay.
Old 6th September 2010, 14:19   #6230
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
calling all BHPians in the Kasturinagar/ Banaswadi/ Kalyan Nagar/ Kamanahalli (and surrounding) areas! we could all meet up sometime!

i know ch.nathan and 2500cc live in the above mentioned area. come on people, raise your hands!
I live in KRPuram, but would be available only on the weekends.
Old 6th September 2010, 15:20   #6231
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
Hey you should have flagged me down
Would have loved to catch up and chat as was not in a mood to come to office today.Would have loved the delay.
Well, i only saw your ride after you crossed me, and as i said, i had stopped to answer a call. So, even if i started behind you after fnishing the call, you would have been quite far away by then.
Old 6th September 2010, 16:18   #6232
BHPian

Saw a Live to Drive sticker in a brand few Skoda Fabia grey colour car parked in my office parking lot in Raheja IT Mindspace. Car also had the small www.team-bhp.com logo on the driver side door.
Old 6th September 2010, 17:22   #6233
Senior - BHPian

@ madhukar n
Quote:
it was mine.
nowadays i see quite a few bhp stickered cars in yelahanka and also near the swift car care(castrol ? )

Thanks for responding madhukar, do you happen to stay in Yelahanka New Town? I live there too, maybe we can meet up sometime.
Old 6th September 2010, 18:13   #6234
BHPian

Mega Spotting in 24 Hours.

Spotted WindSurfer near Srisailam Temple, Srisailam on Sunday. It was great speaking to WindSurfer.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-windsurfer.jpg

Spotted Black Honda Civic bearing reg. no.: KA03 MK XXXX at Toli Chowki today morning, while coming to office. It looked like it had all the Team-BHP Stickers pasted on. Team-BHP Stickers were adoring every inch of the available space on the Car. As far as I think, there were 4 on the rear, 3 in the front, 3 on the left & 3 on the right.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ka03.jpg

Spotted Red Chevrolet Spark LS bearing AP28 AY XXXX at Gachibowli. The car exited the Financial District Road and proceeded onto DLF Cyber City Road.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ap28.jpg
Old 6th September 2010, 19:04   #6235
NFS
BHPian

Spotted elantra with "Live to Drive" sticker on Velachery Main Road on 30th aug. Elantra was cruising from Madipakkam Junction to Taramani. I followed till Vijayanagar and at the signal I went past.
Old 6th September 2010, 19:29   #6236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Spotted WindSurfer near Srisailam Temple, Srisailam on Sunday. It was great speaking to WindSurfer.
Attachment 419289

Spotted Black Honda Civic bearing reg. no.: KA03 MK XXXX at Toli Chowki today morning, while coming to office. It looked like it had all the Team-BHP Stickers pasted on. Team-BHP Stickers were adoring every inch of the available space on the Car. As far as I think, there were 4 on the rear, 3 in the front, 3 on the left & 3 on the right.
Attachment 419290

Spotted Red Chevrolet Spark LS bearing AP28 AY XXXX at Gachibowli. The car exited the Financial District Road and proceeded onto DLF Cyber City Road.
Attachment 419291
<Spotted Black Honda Civic bearing reg. no.: KA03 MK XXXX at Toli Chowki today morning, while coming to office. It looked like it had all the Team-BHP Stickers pasted on. Team-BHP Stickers were adoring every inch of the available space on the Car. As far as I think, there were 4 on the rear, 3 in the front, 3 on the left & 3 on the right>

And that makes 13 (4 on the rear, 3 in the front, 3 on the left & 3 on the right) - 1 Pack Good to see somany on one car Kudos my friend...
Old 6th September 2010, 20:37   #6237
Senior - BHPian

spotted a silver Verna parked just before Reliance Digital in Koramangala this evening. couldn't take a picture because by the time i got the camera out, i had passed the car.
Old 6th September 2010, 20:55   #6238
BHPian

I made a new account for a debit card just so that I could order the stickers as I had problems with my previous debit cards.Finally I am going to get my stickers.
Old 6th September 2010, 21:19   #6239
Senior - BHPian

Received my set of stickers today! yeah!
Old 6th September 2010, 21:28   #6240
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
spotted a silver Verna parked just before Reliance Digital in Koramangala this evening. couldn't take a picture because by the time i got the camera out, i had passed the car.
forgot to mention - it had a "Driven by" sticker on the trunk lid (above the stainless steel trim)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks