Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2010, 16:05   #5911
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this car again

In a petrol pump - owner was fooling around in the premise:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0012.jpg

Last edited by planet_rocker : 11th August 2010 at 16:08.
Old 11th August 2010, 16:19   #5912
Senior - BHPian

KA-04-MC-90XX - Hyundai Elantra(Green) with LTD on the bumper, being spotted regularly parked behind the BJP office in Malleshwaram.
Old 11th August 2010, 16:23   #5913
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
In that case you can subscribe to the thread, and daily a capsule of digests of the posts will be delivered in email. That way you won't have to come and scroll here to check if you missed anything. And if the email goes to your gmail account, google will search those emails more efficiently

Kousik
I'm already on too many subscriptions from other threads to keep track
Subscribing to this thread won't help matters much as people have to search anyways in their mails.
Old 11th August 2010, 16:30   #5914
BHPian

spotted a grey i10 with LTD on rear windsheild near swagath mall at jayanagar 4th T Block parked outside the apartment opposite HOPCOMS(dont remember the name of the apartment). BHPian identify yourself....i live right next door
Old 11th August 2010, 16:31   #5915
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
KA-04-MC-90XX - Hyundai Elantra(Green) with LTD on the bumper, being spotted regularly parked behind the BJP office in Malleshwaram.
Raghu
It is an Accent, which belongs to Krishna Bhat(zoomingbhat). He stays there.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/members/zoomingbhat.html
Old 11th August 2010, 16:37   #5916
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sans View Post
Raghu
It is an Accent, which belongs to Krishna Bhat(zoomingbhat). He stays there.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/members/zoomingbhat.html
Oops correct it is indeed Accent Viva got confused with another Elantra with LTD on the same road but do not remember the number.
Old 11th August 2010, 19:11   #5917
BHPian

Saw a macho Gypsy King with all T-BHP stickers at Surakshaa Car care today.
I came to know its of Khan_sultan Mod of T-BHP.

Thought of meeting you, but i think you went for test drive.
Surely catch you next time.
Old 11th August 2010, 20:24   #5918
Senior - BHPian

two spotting's today

Madiwala market signal: saw this silver Baleno with W3.TEAM-BHP.COM sticker on the number plate. nice ride - loved the alloys. i think it was a girl driving the car. proper driving etiquettes. respect!
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0824.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0825.jpg

OMR: another woman driver. noticed at the the OMR/NGEF signal. was behind you till the on the BEML road, but then you turned towards CV Raman Nagar.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0831.jpg
Old 11th August 2010, 21:15   #5919
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
two spotting's today

Madiwala market signal: saw this silver Baleno with W3.TEAM-BHP.COM sticker on the number plate. nice ride - loved the alloys. i think it was a girl driving the car. proper driving etiquettes. respect!
Attachment 404050
Attachment 404051
That was Riju's car (rjstyles69), he sold this to a lady who is indeed in this forum forgot her handle.
Old 11th August 2010, 21:24   #5920
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
two spotting's today

Attachment 404050
Attachment 404051
Yeah that was my older car now owned by a lady who drives really well and has some excellent driving skills. She sure knows when to revv' the G16B. Deep down inside feels really nice to know that the car is in the right hands and is an excellent shape.

Someday I will buy back 5197 when the owner considers selling it.
Old 12th August 2010, 12:22   #5921
BHPian

Spotted a Red Getz "AP9 BC XXXX" on Mehdipatnam - Toli Chowki Road. Signalled at him but did not receive a response from him, so carried on with my ride.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-12082010001.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-12082010002.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-12082010003.jpg
Old 12th August 2010, 12:56   #5922
BHPian

Had 3 spottings today.

The first one was on the road from Mallespalya to Old Airport Road . It was a Red Swift with the yellow LTD sticker ( the sticker was half torn ) on the front bumper. I was going in the opposite direction and i didn't get much time to check any other details.

The second was on 80 Ft Road near CMH Road Junction. It was an Indica Xeta with number ending with 9870. It had a LTD sticker on the back. I followed you till Tippasandra where i had to take a left turn.

The final was a Red Swift with number ending with 3951 ( I think ) . It had the black Team BHP stickers on the rear window and rear bumper. You were going from Mallespalya to Whitefield i guess. I was behind you for the whole distance from Malleshpalya- Old Airport Road- Marathahalli till Brand Factory. I was driving a black Discover and was just behind you for the whole time . Have to say the car was very well maintained and driven extremely well while giving proper indicators and following all traffic rules .
I hope atleast one of these guys identifies themselves .
Old 12th August 2010, 12:56   #5923
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Yeah that was my older car now owned by a lady who drives really well and has some excellent driving skills. She sure knows when to revv' the G16B. Deep down inside feels really nice to know that the car is in the right hands and is an excellent shape.

Someday I will buy back 5197 when the owner considers selling it.
full black netted grille with the suzuki 'S' in the middle (instead of the stock Baleno grille), clean back (without any cloth hangers), and most importantly, the alloys! they're just awesome!

i'm sure you had a compelling reason to sell that sweet ride of yours mate.
Old 12th August 2010, 17:58   #5924
BHPian

White Swift on the Pune-Mumbai Expressway yesterday morning around 10, I honked, flashed, even tried to wave, but found a real serious looking senior citizen driving, so didnt risk distracting him any more

I was in my black Endy, going to Mumbai
Old 12th August 2010, 23:28   #5925
BHPian

Spotted a neatly maintained Silver Alto (KA05MF5*61) with the big LTD sticker at the back around 8:00PM Thursday near Lalbagh Back Gate on the road going towards Ashoka Pillar. I actually overtook you, in a Silver Swift with a LTD sticker at the back.

Sorry, could not acknowledge as I was in a little hurry to reach home.

Most Viewed