Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2010, 18:10   #2851
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
It seems Banglore guys are very active in spotting. I had a recent spotting some 10 days back, actually it was the otherway round. On Sirifort road, it was a black Getz crdi.We had a brief conversation also , I remember his name to be praneet71 though I am not very sure. Sometimes I have spotted an Indigo marina also on Nizammudin flyover.
Yeah I guess you have the name right. Praneet71 used to have an awesome eZen so its natural for him to have moved on to the CRDi.
Old 20th January 2010, 21:00   #2852
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
It seems Banglore guys are very active in spotting. I had a recent spotting some 10 days back, actually it was the otherway round. On Sirifort road, it was a black Getz crdi.We had a brief conversation also , I remember his name to be praneet71 though I am not very sure. Sometimes I have spotted an Indigo marina also on Nizammudin flyover.
Was it a grey Marina with "Love cars Live cars" and couple of other Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home stickers? If yes , then it's wanderernomad.

Please confirm
Old 21st January 2010, 10:09   #2853
Team-BHP Support

Getz Prime with number 7606, spotted this morning while taking the Graphite India route to Whitefield from the ORR. I was right behind you in my Ikon all along and did wave once, but seeing no response didnt pursue it further.

Who was it?

P.S. : Nice alloys on your car!
Old 21st January 2010, 12:02   #2854
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a red Ikon 1.6 KA-05-Z-XXXX on 17th Cross Malleswaram yesterday morning, was behind you in an Esteem, flashed my lights a couple of times but there was no response forthcoming, who was it ? You had the 'Got BHP' on your right rear bumper and also the transparent TBHP sticker on the number plate.
Old 21st January 2010, 12:07   #2855
BHPian

A lot of spottings in bangalore are not getting any response. Two many inactive tbhpians are out there OR I wonder they are just interested in the tbhp stickers. I cant imagine someone showing affinity to this community by placing the stickers not visiting this thread even to find if he has been spotted. Once I placed the stickers on my car, I have not missed this thread even for one day. Even if I have as little as 2 mins, atleast I try to visit this thread. For a moment I get the feeling that there are drivers out there showing off the tbhp stickers but they may have no idea that what values of road manners we need to bring out on road if we are the member of this community which encourages the safe and happy driving. I wouldn't be surprised if in future we see a vehicle carrying tbhp sticker involved in an unfortunate event due to such driver's fault.
Old 21st January 2010, 12:15   #2856
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atul-C View Post
A lot of spottings in bangalore are not getting any response. Two many inactive tbhpians are out there
And the active ones (Like me ) aren't getting spotted! Even though my sticker is a 'Got BHP?' sticker and it really shouts it out! It's quite loud and you can't miss it!
Old 21st January 2010, 12:55   #2857
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atul-C View Post
A lot of spottings in bangalore are not getting any response. Two many inactive tbhpians are out there
True, I also feel the same.

Or may be, most of them are not really T-Bhpians. I have met 2 rides where the drivers were almost clueless about T-Bhp - both said they borrowed the sticker from their friends.
Old 21st January 2010, 13:11   #2858
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Safari few minutes back @ Salarpuria Infozone parking lot. Number KA02 MC 4X67. Who is this TBHian?

I agree with you guys. I spotted a palio, city, Innova and an Accent in last few days with TBHP sticker and posted it here. But no response from the owners.

EDIT: Checked previous pages, look like the safari belongs to kdeepakk
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-safari.jpg  

Last edited by Latheesh : 21st January 2010 at 13:20.
Old 21st January 2010, 13:23   #2859
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Spotted this Safari few minutes back @ Salarpuria Infozone parking lot. Number KA02 MC 4X67. Who is this TBHian?

I agree with you guys. I spotted a palio, city, Innova and an Accent in last few days with TBHP sticker and posted it here. But no response from the owners.

So you went for a morning walk? how did you miss spotting SX4 in the parking lot? (the stickers are not loud on it)
Old 21st January 2010, 13:26   #2860
BHPian

Quote:

Yes that is correct Latheesh..so that makes it 6 in Salarpuria parking yea?

btw. i saw your "sparky" resting nicely in the shade.
Old 21st January 2010, 14:05   #2861
BANNED

When will Team-BHP come with new set of stickers, the existing ones have become way too common.
Old 21st January 2010, 14:14   #2862
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyder View Post
Yes that is correct Latheesh..so that makes it 6 in Salarpuria parking yea?

btw. i saw your "sparky" resting nicely in the shade.
I think 7 rides and 4 TBHPians

Ikon, SX4 - mail4loys
Alto, Gypsy - RuffRyder
Esteem, Safari - kdeepakk
Dirty Sparky - mine
Old 21st January 2010, 14:20   #2863

Spotted this safari

On my way back from athirapally last Sunday (17-jan-2010). Spotted this safari badging LTD sticker.
In a hurry to click a snap i didn't noticed the registration number. But i think it is KL-47(Not sure). Bhpian Please identify yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p1030119.jpg  

Old 21st January 2010, 14:20   #2864
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
And the active ones (Like me ) aren't getting spotted! Even though my sticker is a 'Got BHP?' sticker and it really shouts it out! It's quite loud and you can't miss it!
I believe my bro spotted your black civic a week or so back. I did post a few pages back, but did not get a response from you
Old 21st January 2010, 14:39   #2865
BHPian

Quote:
I think 7 rides and 4 TBHPians

Ikon, SX4 - mail4loys
Alto, Gypsy - RuffRyder
Esteem, Safari - kdeepakk
Dirty Sparky - mine
this calls for a Salpu T-BHP meet i guess..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks