Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2006, 10:35   #61
Senior - BHPian

Nice to see some of you guys...but we need more..come on guys put your pics with your better half ( i am talking about your car guys )

This is me , 2 of my better quaters [i hope my wife doesnt see the "QUATERS"]

All Clickables

Another few shots of my better quater

My latest acquisition and my little baby...

My Latest updated photos can be found in my garage with latest black center polished lip wheels

My next goal (It was the Z06, but then I thought I would never be able to use all that power from the Z06 so might as well focus on something which is more exotic)

Last edited by 1Day : 26th March 2006 at 10:36.
Old 26th March 2006, 10:47   #62
Team-BHP Support

Edmund, dude, judging by the car you drive, I thought you were a balding guy with huge spectacles in his late thirties.
Old 26th March 2006, 20:47   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya
Edmund, dude, judging by the car you drive, I thought you were a balding guy with huge spectacles in his late thirties.
Whaaaaaat......yeah thats a prolonged "what"!!!!
Which also means why in heavens name would you think that!!!!

It's all good!!! Now you know!!!!
Old 26th March 2006, 21:25   #64
BHPian

the one below was taken outside my college..a friend of ours bought a 1960 jeep..so went for a ride..i'm the one in the passenger seat in blue (Specs)

the one below is ..me doing some magic ;-)
Old 27th March 2006, 13:44   #65
BHPian

Thats me at the Hot Rod show at Melbourne last year.
Old 28th March 2006, 03:03   #66
BHPian

me...6 months before!!!

Last edited by pratheesh : 28th March 2006 at 03:06.
Old 28th March 2006, 09:36   #67
BHPian

me on my Suzuki Katana which is on a truck :P. Took this picture when I was shipping my bike from Minnesota.

Last edited by highwayblaze : 28th March 2006 at 09:37.
Old 28th March 2006, 09:40   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayblaze

me on my Suzuki Katana which is on a truck :P. Took this picture when I was shipping my bike from Minnesota.
Nice bike there man..it must be fun, i wanted to own one too, but no way in hell will my wife allow it so how much is insurance, i heard insurance on bikes is outrageous, i cant even think about one, until my suspension and tickets come off..
Old 28th March 2006, 10:13   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Nice bike there man..it must be fun, i wanted to own one too, but no way in hell will my wife allow it so how much is insurance, i heard insurance on bikes is outrageous, i cant even think about one, until my suspension and tickets come off..
Hey thanks . Yea trust me its just great. But until I actually owned and rode one I didn't believe what a lot of people said about owning a bike here. Its scary initially and risky always to ride on the highways and many times else where too mainly due to SUV's and trailers. The never see you and the wind they displace, displaces you off the road anyway, about insurance I had a nightmare too initially it was 2grand for a year comprehensive, then after 6 months I got liability and then a miracle happened. I came across State-Farm Insurance. They're a boon to bikers. It costs me lesser to comprehensively insure my bike with state-farm than minimal liability insurance with Geico. It costs 400$ for 6months with State-Farm. They make you take 12months min. though and if you're new with them then or have not owned a car for more than 2 years then you need to insure your car with them too but who cares, its so cheap. I almost fell in love with that aunty who gave me the quote. Tears rolled down my eyes, the world was once again a beautiful place .... okk thats enuf of bs from me .
I enquired with all major insurance guys like Geico, Progressive bla bla about a brand new Suzuki GSX1000R, K6 and they all quoted me 6000USD for a year comprehensive for a bike that costs 11K. ***....
I look forward to owning the GSX next year only because State Farm.
p.s. dam this is a state-farm advert. LOL
You definitely should own one, if you want to convince your wife about the motorcycle, my serious suggestion is that you rent a cruiser one day and take your wife for a spin on the bike on a lone country road one-day. She'll enjoy the ride definitely and then you can buy watever you want, cruiser sports bike or whatever. Dam, this reply has become like a big essay. :P anyway I love that corvette man, and even more the G35, was wondering if its 6-spd manual ?
Looking forward to the US meet at indy.

Last edited by mobike008 : 8th March 2011 at 22:49. Reason: Please STICK to 2 smileys per post. Thanks!
Old 28th March 2006, 10:18   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Brother DID U JUST SAY THAT U"R LICENSE GOT SUSPENDED??? MAN WAT ON EARTH....ok i'm over reacting I drive the same too. Have 4 tickets in 18 months.
Old 28th March 2006, 11:58   #71
Senior - BHPian

My license got suspended, 4 speeding tickets in two months and all due to sheer bad luck! ughh... horrible days, i drove for the next 365 days without a license and without getting caught now thats sheer awesome luck! Insurance was just another sob story, was upgrading from my '92 probe to a '96 eclipse which was red in color the insurance was 40$ per month more than a '95 black eclipse i was getting... so i stuck to the black one. Back to the topic, here's me....

Old 28th March 2006, 12:44   #72
BHPian

whoa!! niiice carrrrr man. ... [referring to autopsyche's skoda]......the black and red job is like my dream combo ..
Old 28th March 2006, 14:14   #73
BHPian

that's me

Shubbhi
Old 28th March 2006, 15:13   #74
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Ayush thats total pwn4g3 !!!!!
Old 28th March 2006, 20:16   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani