Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2014, 21:53   #766
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP App for your Android Phone & Tablet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco Sauce View Post
Has anyone encountered the issue of all images failing to load (just broken links) in the Android app? I am not sure if this is just my phone or a wider issue.
Even I am facing the same issue. Not only in reviews section but I do not see the images getting loaded on all threads. I thought that this is only with my phone but seems like it is happening for others as well.
Old 1st June 2014, 13:33   #767
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hi Tabasco Sauce,

If you encounter this in the older "Official Reviews", its a known problem (and our last few reviews and newer ones shouldn't suffer from it).

However, if you're consistently seeing it in other threads - please post the links here so we can check it out.

Thanks,
R
It happens on all the threads within the app. I don't see any issues when I browse the site using the browser on my phone.
Old 1st June 2014, 22:28   #768
BHPian

Quote:
Has anyone encountered the issue of all images failing to load (just broken links) in the Android app? I am not sure if this is just my phone or a wider issue.
+1 images not loading in the app.
Old 2nd June 2014, 19:46   #769
BHPian

i face a weird issue, when i post using the mobile app i am unable to edit the post, it says connecting to the server and takes forever and then nothing happens, as a result i posted 2 typos yesterday which i was unable to edit :(
Old 3rd June 2014, 13:24   #770
BHPian

Quote:
Has anyone encountered the issue of all images failing to load (just broken links) in the Android app?
Even i am facing the issue in every thread containing the images. Few screenshots from my side.
Team-BHP App for your Android Phone & Tablet-screenshot_20140603131747.pngTeam-BHP App for your Android Phone & Tablet-screenshot_20140603131817.png

Other Details:-
Sony Xperia U
Default Sony Android 4.0.4 rom
Old 4th June 2014, 10:37   #771
BHPian

Is there a way to hotlink a forum member's name in the post? In the other forms I frequent adding '@' as a prefix hotlinks the user name to his/her profile. Is there a way to do that from the mobile app?
Old 8th June 2014, 21:04   #772
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsingh View Post
Is there a way to hotlink a forum member's name in the post? In the other forms I frequent adding '@' as a prefix hotlinks the user name to his/her profile. Is there a way to do that from the mobile app?
No, there's no way to do that. Had checked with/ suggested to the Mods.
Top-Gear is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2014, 21:16   #773
BHPian

Quote:
It happens on all the threads within the app. I don't see any issues when I browse the site using the browser on my phone.
Any thoughts on this issue? I find the experience less than satisfying with no pictures to look at. It seems that there are multiple users in the same boat. Is it related to newbie users?
Old 11th June 2014, 15:31   #774
BHPian

I noticed a problem with the android app's timeline section.

The threads seem to be repeating. Like i see some 1-10 threads, and instead of 11th thread following them, it's again 1-10.

Does anyone else face this?
Old 11th June 2014, 17:32   #775
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav_K View Post
I noticed a problem with the android app's timeline section.

The threads seem to be repeating. Like i see some 1-10 threads, and instead of 11th thread following them, it's again 1-10.

Does anyone else face this?
Yes, I have the same issue as well but on a smaller scale. I see 2 or 3 threads repeated instead of the 10 that you see.
Old 11th June 2014, 23:49   #776
Senior - BHPian

The app consistently crashes on my Note 10.1 and Grand both. It's after using the app for a few minutes that the OS shows a message saying the app has stopped.
Old 12th June 2014, 14:46   #777
BHPian

Me too got the problem of pictures not loading after some time since last update. My phone is Samsung galaxy quattro.
Old 12th June 2014, 15:35   #778
BHPian

Unable to upload pictures. It displays 'security error' if attempted to do so. Anyone on the same boat?
Old 12th June 2014, 16:47   #779

Is there a way to search only the titles of the threads for keywords from the app?

Everytime I want to search for a thread dedicated to a particular topic I find it extremely difficult.. It shows up every thread which has a mention of the keyword..
Old 17th June 2014, 07:32   #780
Senior - BHPian

Is someone looking into the annonying ads issue ??
This is the scene even though I am logged in as a user, both on app as well as web version.

EDIT:: I had to upload the image using Chrome browser, because the App didn't allow me to upload a picture (ever since the new app was launched).

Suggestion::

Now that we have so so many reported issues with the Tapatalk app, can we not have an option of reverting back to the old APK, officially ? Put the old APK on Play Store.
In the meanwhile, the Tech team of TBHP can work out in the backend, to test and fix the issues ?

May be then, release a Beta Version of the App, which people can opt to install and keep reporting issues, till we have a stable version on Tapatalk.
May be on Play Store you can put up two links, for old APK and new Beta version.

Just trying to bring a little option and comfort to mobile users. Apologies, if it sounded like a rant.

Name:  Screenshot_20140616215409.png
Views: 826
Size:  76.4 KB

Last edited by Soumyajit9 : 17th June 2014 at 07:49.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks