Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2024, 15:45   #2461
Senior - BHPian

Re: Home Construction / Makeover / Maintenance Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinvin View Post
Would like to hear feedback/advice in terms of things to keep in mind, if I were to proceed ahead in engaging them.

Thanks.
For a job of something like building an entire home, I would rather go with a known person or someone who has been refered by any of the friends/relatives and endorsed by them and also after inspecting their work. Like, to have a mutual connection with them instead of a total stranger.
balenoed_ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th August 2024, 11:28   #2462
BHPian

Dear BHPians

Kindly suggest a good budget friendly 4G sim based CCTV camera for monitoring the construction of a house. This camera will be installed in the Delhi NCR region.

Thank you.
Old 26th August 2024, 14:20   #2463
BHPian

This is a strange one (kind of dumb too) but I am hoping someone else has faced this before and solved it.

The kitchen faucet in my rented apartment in Bengaluru (attached pic) has been leaking for the past few days. Now, at my parents place I would simply remove the spindle (cartridge) and pop in a new one.

But this model kind of has a weird setup (though it's ubiquitous in India as far as I can see) and I am not sure how to get the spindle off it. Checked for it on YouTube but couldn't find any similar faucet over there either.

I have been able to remove the cap on the handle and the screw inside it but got stuck at that point. Any insights appreciated.

Note: Not really looking forward to calling a plumber because he has already scammed me before and didn't show any shame when I called him out for it. Besides, this is something I regularly do at my parents place.
Attached Thumbnails
Home Construction / Makeover / Maintenance Thread-img_20240822_154349731_ae3.jpg  

Old 26th August 2024, 14:54   #2464
Distinguished - BHPian

Please share a photo of how it looks on the inside once you remove the chrome cap on the turning Knob.
sagarpadaki is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 26th August 2024, 15:25   #2465
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JithinR View Post
This is a strange one (kind of dumb too) but I am hoping someone else has faced this before and solved it...
Hope this helps -
null is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks