Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2010, 17:36   #1
BHPian

Advice Needed: Thinking abt a Ford Fiesta Purchase.

Hi Guys.. Need some expert advice on new car purchase. Current Status: Using: Esteem Vxi Location: NCR Been using this for 5+ years and been more or less satisfied as it has been doing its job. By that i mean that being a bachelor i never had the need to show it off or anything like that. Pretty much used it for in city driving and trips to Delhi. I clocked speeds of 160kmph on my esteem whenever i took it on highways for the interstate trips which took place every 3 months or so. Now i dont take it beyond 120-140 kmph (maturity and experience the culprit) Time to change the car. Not looking to spend a bomb, and looking for a sideways upgrade. Model Considered: Ford Fiesta Requirements: 1) Well balanced Car for the occasional (but essential highway) driving. 2) Max speed Driving: 120-140 kmpl 3) Looking to get factory fitted ICE 4) Decent Fuel efficiency of abt 15kmpl 5) Plan to use it for abt 4-5 yrs 6) Should be a Sedan Questions: 1) How will ford fiesta be for the new car ? 2) Any other car which i can consider ?? Thanks in advance
Old 11th October 2010, 17:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Instead of opening a new thread check this one.

You'll get your informations and more.

This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks