Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2010, 17:13   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecherian View Post
Thanks Ardy, Meer and benbsb29 for your suggestions.Looking forward to hear some maintenance related stories from Fiesta owners.
No sob stories on Ford maintenance. Plenty of boorish experiences at Honda service centres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k2max6 View Post
i am also thinking of buying a fiesta petrol..
But i m thinking for the limited edition...I m getting it For Rs.6,03,000/- On Road with 4 yrs extended warranty....shud i extend my budget for the 1.6 S or this is ok...coz i m nt too much inclined towards the 1.6 s...as budget increases then my mind moves towards ANHC...
The limited edition is a sweet deal, plus exclusivity within the Fiestas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
My tediously written new thread got promptly deleted, all that effort just gone:(
(hope this does not get deleted by the mods, will be bad )
So you are threatening the mods now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh
Also the minor issues- Fiesta re-sale is poor,
umm are you in car resale business? At this rate one should never go to a movie at the multiplex, stay cooped in and rent it out or wait for it on the cable/sat and listen to others recalling the nice time they had on their day out at the movies or driving the Fiesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh
Will like some honest thoughts from owners to finally decide. Since its a co lease, cost factor is not a deterrent
read above again and if you can spend more and really want a fun car then get the Cedia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
Read posts of Bangalore owners for ANHC, now the speed breakers are not that bad, see so many ANHC's so wonder how do they manage?
With Scratchy Bottoms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_rocker View Post
choose from the best option that you have today..

bcoz my friend "Today is a gift, thats why they call it Present!!"

Enjoy
For someone whose own feet are not on the ground Very well said.
Old 27th May 2010, 17:53   #47
BHPian

Regarding Fiesta scratching at bottom, have'nt faced this issue on my SXI, even once on those horrendous stretches in Orissa during the Che-Kol-Che trip. I have these 3 bumper "bumpers" in my daily commute path, one of them being bang in front of a primary school (JRK Matriculation, hence take it for granted that it is not one of those normal speed breaker but actually kind of back-breaker)..and the other two which is back-2-back kinds while passing thru a congested hutment colony (where little 3-yr old kids cross the street on their own)...have'nt faced the scraping issue at all, even with full load.

What is this with Bangalore bumpers? Have been to Blr as well (to Bangalore club and from there to Filmcity amusement park or whatever that is called) - did'nt have a problem at all, and this with full 5-people load.

BTW, for in-city driving, I find the 4.5m or so turning radius a boon while negotiating U-turns or while parking, where even those hatches find it difficult sometimes.
Old 27th May 2010, 17:55   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
Regarding Fiesta scratching at bottom, have'nt faced this issue on my SXI, even once on those horrendous stretches in Orissa during the Che-Kol-Che trip. I have these 3 bumper "bumpers" in my daily commute path, one of them being bang in front of a primary school (JRK Matriculation, hence take it for granted that it is not one of those normal speed breaker but actually kind of back-breaker)..and the other two which is back-2-back kinds while passing thru a congested hutment colony (where little 3-yr old kids cross the street on their own)...have'nt faced the scraping issue at all, even with full load.

What is this with Bangalore bumpers? Have been to Blr as well (to Bangalore club and from there to Filmcity amusement park or whatever that is called) - did'nt have a problem at all, and this with full 5-people load.

BTW, for in-city driving, I find the 4.5m or so turning radius a boon while negotiating U-turns or while parking, where even those hatches find it difficult sometimes.
we are talking about ANHC scraping not Fiesta.
Old 27th May 2010, 18:13   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu230506 View Post
we are talking about ANHC scraping not Fiesta.
Oops..thanks for pointing out! Seems like those Figos scrapping in those countless Figo threads, are still resonating in my mind!
Old 27th May 2010, 22:48   #50
BHPian

Exactly one month. 4500kms and a wonderful experience later i guess i can safely say..go for the limited edition fiesta 1.6 petrol. A hoot to drive and a set of wheels which would make you smile every time you turn it on...Vroooom !!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks