Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2008, 11:51   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
New Accord bookings have begun...deliveries will start in a few weeks,i think offical launch is tomo.
Thats by far the best option.
though the auto one might be a bit over budget.
Old 11th May 2008, 12:24   #17
Senior - BHPian

The Accord 2.4 A/T will touch 23 on-road Mumbai, and there's no V6 for another year. Bookings have started, 5lac upfront and your name is put on the list for delivery, your car will be delivered by end-June is what Arya told me. I'm going with a friend today with the upfront payment because no matter what the price is, he'll only buy a Honda. The official launch is on 13th May.

The CR-V 2.0 is M/T only and goes for about 20.5 on-road Mumbai.

The Civic A/T will save you lots of money, and is a very good option if your friend does not mind a class lower than his budget allows him.

The Laura L&K A/T is 19.03 on-road, but there are several of them on sale in the used market already. I doubt it's a good buy.
Old 11th May 2008, 12:48   #18
BHPian

Thanks guys, Had shown my friend all your comments and he has now decided he will go in for the civic A/T.

Just a last question tough, Is it better to go in for the S or the V as according to honda car india site the only difference between the two is, the presence of fog lamps, chrome door sil and indicators on the RVM's in the V Version.

The site also stated that there is no A/T in the s version wereas when you go to check the price, it states an A/T in the S.
Old 11th May 2008, 14:01   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydevil View Post
Thanks guys, Had shown my friend all your comments and he has now decided he will go in for the civic A/T.

Just a last question tough, Is it better to go in for the S or the V as according to honda car india site the only difference between the two is, the presence of fog lamps, chrome door sil and indicators on the RVM's in the V Version.

The site also stated that there is no A/T in the s version wereas when you go to check the price, it states an A/T in the S.
AFAIK the s version at has been stopped so its better he buys a v.
Old 11th May 2008, 20:13   #20
Senior - BHPian

The Automatic is now only available on the V. Good decision.
Old 11th May 2008, 21:41   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydevil View Post

Hey...if Civic is good enough for your friend, and if you have time till June/July, why not wait for Civic hybrid? Will surely be grea on FE + all the looks of Civic....
And the rumour is that it will be priced around Rs.16 to 18 lacks...

I just hope they launch it with A/T as well (no reason for them not to do so)...

Most Viewed