Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2008, 13:13   #16
Senior - BHPian

swift zxi comes with the electrically controlled orvms but not vxi and lxi.the brochure has a star and its mentioned there.
ram
Old 1st February 2008, 14:18   #17
BHPian

Why I included Palio 1.3MJD

My logic in including Palio 1.3 MJD was based on assumptions:

1) Fully Loaded 1.3MJD(ABS/ABG alloys) will be substantially lower priced than Zxi. 2) I will get benifit of higher FE thus saving over next 3years 3) Not so bad re-sale value considering it is diesel. 4) Better space.

I will wait till Feb 15th to get 1.3MJD specs/features (Hopefully by that time it should be known).

If 1.3MJD pricing/features disappoint I will go for Swift Zxi. Maruti Call Centre (Gurgaon) called me to inform that deliveries for Swift (all variants) are now faster due to new production line just commissioned.
Old 1st February 2008, 14:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

Yep, it is better to wait for Palio MJD, am sure it will be priced lower than Swift D!

And MUL is facing the heat now, hence all this story of new production line etc!
Old 2nd February 2008, 12:20   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
pastics a slightly cheap. I would suggest the i10. Its the best small car in terms of features, quality of plastics used, interrior looks, suspension set up and power delivery.
ACI rates the Swift plastics as among the best in hatchbacks. Just because plastics are black, doesn't mean they are of lower quality than i10. i10 has good quality and is on par with the Swift. And regarding power, i10 feels nowhere as powerful as the Swift. Just for the figures, there's 21bhp difference and 1.2KGM torque. Swift is among the most fun-to-drive hatchbacks. And i10 is not at all fun to drive.

Most Viewed