Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2006, 12:49   #1

Folks,

Anyone knows of discounts being offered on the NHC GXI in Bangalore. One dealer has quoted me 8.40 (on road) with 10k worth of accessories free. Is this a good deal?

-Wiz
Old 20th September 2006, 14:17   #2
BHPian

Some update..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizofoz
Anyone knows of discounts being offered on the NHC GXI in Bangalore. One dealer has quoted me 8.40 (on road) with 10k worth of accessories free. Is this a good deal?
Some information: A friend bought his NHC GXi a month back and got almost the same deal. This was with Dakshin-Honda. Dont know whats the deal with Whitefield Honda.
Old 20th September 2006, 14:25   #3
vRS
BHPian

In Mumbai the dealers are not offering any discount but are offering 7 free services with labour and comsumables . But i think after the Verna launch this month, they could be ready to give better discounts.
Old 20th September 2006, 15:03   #4
BHPian

When I enquired about a couple of weeks back in Bangalore I came to know that they offer select corporates (IT companies) about 30000 cash discount on the NHC, but the car had to registered in the company's name. I work in a company belong ing to that 'elite' list but then I wanted to register car on my name. I found this scheme very weird and tried to get a convincing justification on why it is this way. the only reason they had was 'Honda says and we do'..
Old 20th September 2006, 15:08   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by superamerica
When I enquired about a couple of weeks back in Bangalore I came to know that they offer select corporates (IT companies) about 30000 cash discount on the NHC, but the car had to registered in the company's name. ..
Well I got the Vtec in my name on this basis but I needed to get a company letter stating that I needed to buy the car for commuting purposes
Old 20th September 2006, 15:09   #6
BHPian

i got a discount of 5 % on finance and another discount of Rs 20000/- but this was when i agreed to book the car before their cartel meeting and then they reduced their dealer discounts to 7500/- only.

may be after launch of verna they might be forced to give disocunts so they arent offering any discounts now.

finance discount may be possible though.

check it out

shubbhi

p.s this is all in mumbai, dont know abt bangalore though
Old 20th September 2006, 19:26   #7
Senior - BHPian

To buy NHC better to wait for Verna launch, I am sure it will create competition so discount will start for NHC. One can expect discount on slightly overpriced Fiesta very soon.

Ravi.
Old 20th September 2006, 20:54   #8
Senior - BHPian

but Is the exi version value for money compared to the gxi with most features addable in an accessories shop?
Old 21st September 2006, 11:20   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat
Well I got the Vtec in my name on this basis but I needed to get a company letter stating that I needed to buy the car for commuting purposes
You got discount on VTEC registered on your name (with the help of company's letter head)? Cool deal! Please provide more details if possible. The dealer in Delhi isn't offering any discounts on VTEC. The company that I work in is eligible for corporate discounts (but only if the car is in company's name).

Last edited by scorp 1 : 21st September 2006 at 11:39.
Old 21st September 2006, 15:07   #10

I got the discount as well

I have read the document from Honda. Its true that if you take the care in COMPANY's name the discount is as high as 30000 INR but if you are an employee of that company and would like to purchase it in your name then the disoucnt is reduced to 10000 INR fo this you need to produce a letter from your company stating that your an permanent employee. the discount offered is on 50-50 bases it means that 50% of the discount is given by Honda and 50% is given by the delear.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks