Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2022, 21:11   #856
BHPian

Re: Tirumala / Tirupati Seegradarshanam query

Quote:
Originally Posted by saisree View Post
I had 4 failed transactions and at last one successful transaction. The teething issues with the new ticketing platform are still there. TTD has to do something. Most of them fail during the payment.
It is so frustrating to see that the portal still has the same issues. Even I tried multiple times and it was always failing at the payment. Now I need to wait till they open Jan month slots.
Old 15th November 2022, 09:13   #857
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavensri View Post
It is so frustrating to see that the portal still has the same issues. Even I tried multiple times and it was always failing at the payment. Now I need to wait till they open Jan month slots.
You have the option of booking a darshan in Darshan for December via the 500 Rs online seva ticket route.
Booking opens tomorrow morning at 10.
Just book any online seva today & be ready at 10 tom for the physical darshan booking for your date.

https://kshetradarshan.com/tirumala/...ickets-online/
deep_blue is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th November 2022, 12:30   #858
BHPian

when are they issuing Rs.300/- SED and other online seva slot for Darshan at Tirumala ?
SVMBLR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2022, 18:55   #859
BHPian

For January 2023 they will open around 20th of December.
saisree is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th November 2022, 19:37   #860
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_blue View Post
You have the option of booking a darshan in Darshan for December via the 500 Rs online seva ticket route.
Booking opens tomorrow morning at 10.
Just book any online seva today & be ready at 10 tom for the physical darshan booking for your date.

https://kshetradarshan.com/tirumala/...ickets-online/
Thank you so much for this deep_blue, after missing slots in the SED quota couple of days back. I followed the method from the link you had shared, I was successful in logging in at 9:59 AM, booking an online seva and then choosing the slot for SED, all within the space of 3 mins.

My 6 other friends were also successful in booking a slot for the same day as mine. Later at 3 PM, I booked a room at Tirumala, we were able to book only one room though, the gateway started acting up and all the rooms were booked.
Old 16th November 2022, 19:50   #861
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURY_44 View Post
My 6 other friends were also successful in booking a slot for the same day as mine. Later at 3 PM, I booked a room at Tirumala, we were able to book only one room though, the gateway started acting up and all the rooms were booked.
So glad it helped!

Yes the accommodation gateway really caused some stress today. Hope you got the confirmation sms?
In my case, the payment etc went through but later when I logged in it mentioned booking failed.
Have a great darshan 🙏
deep_blue is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 05:20   #862
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

I will be visiting Tirumala today. My SED slot is at 8 pm tonight. If I join the queue around 5 pm or so, will they be fine? In the past, they never used to bother and used to be smooth, but if there is any recent updates, please do share. I’m trying to see if an earlier darshan can help avoid staying back the night there and drive back and reach Bangalore before mid night.

And oh, I do hope it isn’t raining out there.

Thanks.
Old 23rd November 2022, 07:30   #863
BHPian

@jkrishnakj sir, I had a SED slot of 9PM on 18th November. I entered the Queue at 1030 am and had darshan in about 1.5 hours.
The person scanning the ticket and checking aadhar copy did not bother to check about the time slot.
BrokenHW is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 07:42   #864
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenHW View Post
@jkrishnakj sir, I had a SED slot of 9PM on 18th November. I entered the Queue at 1030 am and had darshan in about 1.5 hours.
The person scanning the ticket and checking aadhar copy did not bother to check about the time slot.
I've got in ~2 hours in advance but this is crazy!
itwasntme is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 08:50   #865
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrishnakj View Post

Thanks.
Overcast conditions in Tirupati,heavy rains expected

Tirumala / Tirupati Seegradarshanam query-20221123_084845.jpg

Tirumala / Tirupati Seegradarshanam query-20221123_084843.jpg

Tirumala / Tirupati Seegradarshanam query-20221123_084840.jpg

Tirumala / Tirupati Seegradarshanam query-20221123_084835.jpg
BrokenHW is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 08:57   #866
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There is. But for someone who drove past Sirkazhi 2 weeks back, this is childs' play

You can follow AP Weatherman on twitter, he does post regular updates.
narayans80 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 12:18   #867
Senior - BHPian

I think you’ll manage to get me in twitter somehow. I don’t even know what’s face book or twitter or Instagram. It’s so much better to be ignorant, like how I was during the storm last weekend and I still ended up right in the middle of one. Considering those rains, the rains at Tirupati is indeed Childs play.

Had a lovely drive in. Tiruchanoor had a break till 12.30, so had to skip it and continue up to Tirumala now. Rarest of rare luck- I somehow ended up with two tickets for today, one for 2.30 pm and another at 8 pm. I look forward to good Darshans.

And the drive in the rains were jolly good. Peaceful and the distance seems to reduce every time I drive here. Reached in 3.30 hours with no break and we had some good food at PS4, Tiruchanoor road. Tirumala / Tirupati Seegradarshanam query-23d804e64b974ae18f75fb26a9f1a598.jpeg

Tirumala / Tirupati Seegradarshanam query-7ccee642a23945d9852ecd53a2a5c78b.jpeg
jkrishnakj is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 25th November 2022, 00:14   #868
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_blue View Post
Yes the accommodation gateway really caused some stress today.
I logged in to the portal for the accommodation exactly at 3. There were 750 rooms in 1000/- quota and some 150 rooms in 1500/- quota. Started my booking exercise and it failed for 6 times. Able to book one in my 7th attempt. By that time there were only 45 rooms in 1000 quota. I finished my booking got my email and came to check the availability and there was only one available. All with in ~18 minutes.

By the 24 minute i.e. at 3:24 all rooms for the month is booked.
saisree is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th November 2022, 11:42   #869
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I think you’ll manage to get me in twitter somehow.
Its that time of the year. Its better to be in touch with information Few of us had an adventurous drive (Bangalore - Vijayawada - Vizag - Bhubaneswar : Route Queries) back home 2 monsoons back in the aftermath of Nivar.
narayans80 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th November 2022, 15:54   #870
Senior - BHPian

Agree Narayans80. Generally, I turn on the radio’s when I enter TN. Somehow, the Thirukadaiyoor drive was full of Spotify collections and my wife and I were blissfully unaware of what’s coming.

It’s only after my dad had called and I had casually mentioned my whereabouts and he panicked. Anyways, that trip will ever be etched in memory.

My 8 pm darshan was BAD. We entered the SED entry and 6 pm. Right from the entry itself, there were queues. It took about 25 minutes almost to even reach the first scan centre. Post that, we were stuck inside compartment 8 for a full 100 minutes. It was cold and windy and the bones were all jammed because of being seated on marble floors there.

When they opened, it was more like a push, shove kind of an extremely slowest motion walks till main Dwara. Took about 50+ mins to get to the main door. And then came the mother of all pushing till we got darshan. I was just stationery. Public took me inside and displaced me outside post darshan.
Really thought I came out of multiple sugar cane juice machines. All said and done, the darshan was divine. Collecting ladoo took another half hour. And it was drizzling all the time.

A very wet, tired and hungry couple were looking for food and we thought we will rush to PS4 and grab something.

The mist and fog was very heavy. What takes about 35 minutes to reach Alipiri from Tirumala took a full one hour and we somehow managed to park outside PS4 and we were the last ones to be granted entry and it was 11.10 pm.

Besides all the adventure and issues, I’m every gratified and feel blessed to be lucky to see lord Balaji twice in that day.

Now that the Sabarimala season starts, I won’t be visiting Tirupati till end of Jan. Hopefully my next time will see lesser crowds. Fingers crossed.
jkrishnakj is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks